Chapter Thirty One

Hailey's POV

"Babe, no, stop!!" I laughed quietly, attempting to swat Isaac's hands away from my pizza.

"Shhh, I'm almost done!" Isaac chuckles as he continues to hold me back with one hand, and continuing his master piece with his other.

"Nooo!" I giggled. "Now it looks angry!" I continued to laugh, attempting to get around him.

We were currently in Mrs. MaryL's class, attempting to bake a home made pizza from scratch, and Isaac was currently laughing his ass off, ruining my happy face that I had made out of pepperoni. He was using little pieces of olives to give my smiley a frowny unibrow.

It had been about two weeks since Isaac's little episode in his room, he never brought it back up and I sure as hell wasn't going to. He's been in such a good mood since that day, and I didn't want to mess that up. Plus he hasn't lost his temper in awhile so that's always a nice thing, he's even being nice to Patrick, and he's always giving him a hard time.

"What are you doing?!" Isaac chuckles grabbing me by the waist, turning me away from the counter. I had started picking off his frowny brow of olives when he stepped away to wash his hands.

"No!" I squealed. "He looks better when he's happy!"

"Mr. Matteo!" Mrs. MaryL shouts, getting up from her seat and Isaac freezes in his spot, while still clinging onto my waist. "Please put Ms. Summers down!" He does so slowly, a harsh glare now starting to form on his face and I quickly reach for his hand.

"This is a cooking class, so I suggest that you get to working on your assignment that I have given you guys, unless you would like to take a little trip down to the front office."

"No, ma'am," he growls in between clenched teeth, and I squeeze his hand pulling him back a bit.

"Come on, baby, let's get started on yours," I murmur.

Isaac nods his head and turns around slowly, calling Mrs. MaryL every name in the book that he could possibly think of, and not so quietly might I add. I'm about 98% sure that Mrs. MaryL has heard, but is choosing to ignore it. Isaac stays in his little upset funk for a good five minutes, when he eventually decides to get over it and is back to his happy self. Half of the class is cooking, and the other half is sitting down working on a different assignment that Mrs. Mary has assigned.

After Isaac throws both of our pizza's in the oven we go back to our table and sit down. Madison and Isaac's friends are currently at the table right now, they're part of the other half that got stuck doing actual work, rather than cook. They'll actually be cooking next week, and we'll be the ones doing desk work, but I didn't mind, Isaac made this class go by quick.

"Hey, Hailey.." Madison whispers to the left of me, I turn to look at her. "Wanna have lunch tomorrow? It's Friday," she smiles. "You can pick the choice of food."

I glance over at Isaac who's now talking to his friends, well listening to them. That was Isaac for you. He wasn't much of a talker unless he was really comfortable with you. He'll short talk you and answer your questions, but to actually carry a conversation was a whole different thing. "Is it okay if I have lunch with the girls tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not?" He grins. "You deserve some girl time."

I squeeze his hand on the table and lean in to him, "thank you," I whisper kissing his cheek.

"So yes?"

"Yes," I turn to look at Madison, while smiling.

I talk to Madison for awhile, while Isaac continues to conversate with his friends. I practically see Madison every day, but for some reason I felt like we hadn't talked in so long. It felt good to catch up a little today, I can't wait for lunch tomorrow, I'm actually excited to see Mia and Abby, I feel like now a days all I do is hang out with guys because Angela tends to do her own thing with Sofia every now and then. The timer on my phone goes off and I stand up to take our pizza out of the oven. Isaac offered to help but I said that I could handle it, it was only pizza for crying out loud.