Chapter 6

"Great." I said looking only at Kailyn. Her eyes lit up with happiness and I felt happy but I also felt angry. She moved to hug me.

"I am so happy for you. You deserve to be happy." I could smell him on her. The inner turmoil happening inside of me was unbearable. My wolf and I wanted to rip out the throat of who took our mate but she was our sister and we couldn't do that to her. I swallowed hard and nodded.

I could feel his eyes on me. He didn't take them off me from one second. It was burning a hole through the side of my face. That was it. I couldn't take it any longer.

"I'm going to go to my bedroom." I said and pulled back. I made my way upstairs and was about to close the door when it was blocked with a hand. My eyes moved to see who it was.

Kyle.

"What do you want?" I asked keeping my hands firmly on the door.

"You smell like another male." He growled out.

"So?" I retorted and tried to push the door shut but he opened it with little effort and walked in, closing the door behind him.

"Don't give me that bullsh!t attitude." His eyes narrowed to slit and he moved to grip my arms as he pulled me close to him. "You're mine!"

"I am not yours, you idiot!" I began struggling out of his arms. "I am no longer yours. I have already been claimed!"

His eyes flickered black and he crushed his mouth onto mine. He pushed me up against my bedroom wall as his hands came up to hold me tightly against him to stop me from moving. He was going crazy. I refused to open my mouth but he bit my lips hard. I let out a yelp and he stuck his tongue inside. My body was humming with tingling sensation as our destined mate was touching us intimately but my mind was screaming for him to get off me. This was wrong and with one last hope I bit onto his tongue.

He let out a curse and pulled back, releasing me. He and I were both breathing hard. I lifted my hand and slapped him across the face. He turned back to look at me his eye still black as his wolf was on the surface. His canine elongated and he snarled his displeasure. I lifted my hand again to slap him across the face but he grabbed onto it before I could slap him. He pinned my hands on top of me as he lowered his face until he was eye level with me.

"You're mine, Patience! He won't be able to touch you." He promised. "I'll make sure you are-"

"Are you fvcking insane? You love my sister!" I angrily spat back. "Get off me or I will scream."

When he didn't let me go I kneed him in the stomach and ran into my bathroom, locking the door. Once safe, I slid onto the floor and hugged my body. I felt violated. My thoughts flickered back to Titus. God, what was going on? Why was everything so messed up? My heart was beating so fast in my chest I clutched at it.

After I heard him leave I let out the breath I was holding and stood up to walk to the sink where I scrubbed at my face to get rid of his scent. When I still felt like his scent was still on me, I hopped into the shower. After I was done I folded the red shirt and put it away nicely as I slipped on a light blue blouse and some high waist leggings.

I made my way downstairs to see that everyone was outside talking and when they saw me come in they all shut up. I could feel Kyle looking at me up and down and all I wanted to do was throw a shoe at him so he will stop.

I moved to stand next to my parents putting my hands behind me I rocked on my feet back and forth. "What's up?"

My dad looked down at me and then back at Kyle before glancing back at me.

"Alpha Kyle has made some concerns about you leaving the pack. He thinks you should stay a little longer until things settled down first before leaving." My dad said and you could hear the edge in his voice. He was not happy with Kyle.

I turned to look at Kyle's heated and determined eyes that never left me. I pursed my lips and jutted my chin out as I crossed my arms under my chest.

"What needs to be settled, Alpha Kyle?" I asked.

"You need to think things thoroughly first. We can't have you being irrational. If after a month you decide that you still want to go, then we will consider your transfer." He said calmly but his eyes dared me to defy him. I ran my tongue over my teeth in anger.

"I am not being irrational. I am more than rational. I am damn happy to leave this pack. You will accept my transfer. On second thought, no, I don't care what you want or not. I am leaving regardless of what you want. You won't be able to stop me." I spat angrily and then spun on my feet to walk away from the group. I wasn't going to stay and listen to his bull crap.

"Patience!" He roared and everyone looked down. I didn't. My wolf and I no longer considered him as our Alpha and we will not obey him. I continued walking away until out of the corner of my eyes I saw seven muscularly formed men walking up the grass clearing to us.

I turned to look and saw that it was Titus. He was already here. His eyes met mine and never left. My body turned to face him and with his eyes he willed me to walk towards him. My body moved at its own accord and I began walking towards him. A slow smirk came onto his face as he realized what I was doing and he couldn't be more handsome.

When I reached him I was about to reach for him but Kyle spoke, "Alpha Titus, what are you doing here on my territory?"

Titus dropped his hand and turned to look at a glowering Kyle who has his eyes on me. I can tell he was trying to fight for control. Titus moved to stand in front of me.

"I am here to take my mate." He said his voice holding little patience.