JUST FOR YOU!!

Before we get to the nitty-gritty of it, I just want to say thank you again. You're probably tired of hearing me say this by now, but I can't thank you enough for helping me make one of my dreams come true! We're all bookworms here, and you probably know how much this means to me to see my name in print. So I'll say it again and again and again: thank you!

Now, updates!

The book is now listed in Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36098239-the-hunting-game 

Get! On! It!

Still reeling with all that is happening and publishing! Thank you for all your encouragements and help. Having your support through Wattpad is amazing and I hope to see more of you as I continue on my journey as an author! Please support me along my journey! <3 <3 <3

You can now write a review, rate it, add it to your bookshelves, and recommend it. Spread it around like a terrible rash! Tell your friends. Tell your brothers and your sisters. Tell your mom and your dad. Tell your pet rock. Tell your crush, and who knows? You might impress him/her with your cool taste in books!

I now also have a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Leila-Vy-388298501674105/?modal=admin_todo_tour (Please excuse the out of bed hair in my profile picture! Ha ha! I was eight months pregnant. *Shrugs*)

 Like and follow for more updates and interact with your fellow readers.

I can't wait to see you on the other platforms, your reviews on the book will be greatly appreciated and loved. Thank you so much again for all your support.

That's all for now, guys. Keep your eyes peeled on any of those sites for the next few weeks and join me in the countdown to the book launch!

P.S. Don't forget to submit your covers. The last day of submission is on December 8.