Get this book for free (limited time only)!

Before we get to the free stuff, it's time to announce the cover contest winner. Congratulations to Maeryll Cugtas! Your submission will be the official cover of The Hunting Game. Check it out; it's just perfect for the book:

Some entries were from my publisher's graphic artists, but your submissions were just as good, if not better! I'm so impressed, you guys. Thank you so much for joining.

Because you've been really helping me out in this launching process, you deserve a gift from me. As I've mentioned before, we're giving away bonus books!

Patience was having a one fine day, training with the warriors from her pack before she went home to help her mother with the chores.

That same day, her elder sister—Kailyn, will be coming back home from the university.

But things got complicated when Kailyn arrived with her boyfriend—Kyle, the alpha of their pack.

The moment Patience made eye contact with Kyle, her heart skipped a beat.

The man standing beside her sister was her destined mate.

It became even more messed up when Kailyn announced to her family that the alpha asked her to be his mate and will mark her after she finishes college.

How will Patience react to Kailyn's excruciating news? Who will Alpha Kyle choose between the two sisters?

You can get it on Amazon for free until December 19. After this week, it will still be available in the said platform for a good price. Go get your copy, though, while it's still free!

I know some of you might read this at a later date and would still like this freebie. Don't worry; I got you! You can still get it after December 19 if you sign up on my website http://leila-vy.awesomeauthors.org. We have other goodies in there as well, so come join us in the dark side; we have more than just cookies. ;-)