Chapter 13

"So you enjoy fighting?" Titus asked clearly amused. I pursed my lips at his reaction.

"Yes. Before I left my old pack, Kyle was going to initiate me become a warrior for that pack. Kailyn and I both trained together." Titus growled his displeasure.

"I don't like you speaking his name." He muttered. He began circling me as if he was circling his prey within the cage. I watched him cautiously. When he was behind me I saw from the corner of my eyes I saw his fist shot out. I moved my torso to the side to avoid his attack. I turned to him with a glare.

"What was that for?" I asked angrily.

He chuckled, "Train with me, mate."

I arched an eyebrow, "Are you sure you can handle me, Alpha?"

His eyes darkened at my teasing and I smirked. I have never seen such fast movement before I knew he had his arm wrapped around my neck and my back pressed firmly on his front. His nose and lips trailed on my neck like a soft caress.

"There isn't any part of you that I can't handle. I wonder...est-ce que tu es aussi douce que tes yuex (Are you as sweet as your eyes are)?" He spoke and I felt his mouth on my neck as he sucked on my sensitive spot on my neck. My eyes fluttered closed as millions of sparks spread from that small contact all the way through my body. My grip on his arm tightened and just when I felt him lift his lips slightly I flipped him onto his back and quickly moved to straddle his body, my hands attempting to pin his arms above his head.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

He smirked at me and his icy blue eyes glint with mischief. Surprising me, he flipped us over and I am not pinned under him. Damn he was quick.

"Tu es pour moi la plus belle (You are, for me, the most beautiful), mate. I am drawn to you like a moth to a flame." He whispered huskily. His lips hovering over mine. His eyelids drooping as he lowered his lips. I pushed him off me and flipped myself up.

"All I could understand for that is 'belle'." I muttered. He was not being fair.

He chuckled and that slow cocky smirk came back onto his face. I growled in frustration and moved to punch him in the guts just to let out my frustration at his French taunting. He saw it coming and grabbed my wrist twisting it behind my back. His other hand came to wrap around my neck.

"You need to be quicker than that to keep up with me, ma cherie." His voice was like a sensual cloudy wave that was filled with intoxicating drugs.

I stomped on his toe and he let out a curse, letting me go. I turned around and shrugged. "I guess I do."

He turned to glare at me and tried to reach for me but I wasn't going to fall for that again. I quickly dodged his attack and ran out of the cage. I turned around to close it, twisting the lock. His eyes widened in surprise.

"Patience, open the door." He ordered.

I rocked back and forth on my knees with my hands behind my back as I spoke. "Or what?"

His eyes glint with that same look from earlier. It brewed of trouble and suddenly I regret locking my mate and Alpha in a cage.

"You will see." He whispered his promise and I swallowed hard. It was already too late. I was already in trouble. I jutted my chin out and shook my head.

"I guess you will have to stay locked up then, Alpha." I said defiantly.

"You really going to lock me up in here?" He asked surprised and clearly amused.

I lifted my wrist and glanced at my nonexistent watch. "Oh, would you look at that? I have to go. I'll see you soon."

I spun on my feet and hurried out the door. I heard Titus called my name out and when I didn't return he shouted louder. Uh oh, he sounded angry. I walked down the hall and bumped into Christian and it sent me flying back a couple of steps. I turned to look at the tall dark skin colored man.