Bonus Chapter 2: Ivana & Killian

Authors note:

Ok guys. I'm very conflicted. A lot of you are asking for a seperate book for Ivana and Killian. Inline comment and I will make a final decision.

Yes-

No-

Also Ivana and Killian are the daughter and sons of Titus&Patience and Christian&Emily.

After Mating Ball - Ivana

"Killian!" Beta female Emily squealed and jumped into her son's arm. She was so tiny compared to her son. Killian was laughing as he held his mom before letting her down gently and moving to give his dad a hug.

"It's so good to see you back." My dad said as he approached them with my mom. I walked to their side and Killian's eyes followed me.

"It's good to be back home." He responded with his eyes on me. I licked my lips and took a step behind my mom. The mischievous male wasn't even shy. He was openly staring at me.

"That's great! I'm guessing you are now ready to take over your father's position?" My dad asked. Again, Killian's gaze flicker to me and I wish the floor will swallow me up.

"That will depend." He said. My cheeks were heating up.

"Depend?" My dad prodded further.

"I think Killian needs to rest. I mean, he came a long long way." I butt in and walked over to Killian as I grabbed his wrist and pulled him with me. I was surprised when he allowed me to do it. The tingles spread between us and through our arms.

"Hold on." My dad ordered and I halted in my steps. Killian bumped into me and he wrapped his arms around my waist to stop me from tipping over. We turned to look at my dad.

The touch from the wrist paled compare to his arms wrapped around me. It turns my knee to putty each time he was this close. I used my hand that was hidden from my parents to try to get Killian to release me but the naughty male only tightened his grip.

My dad's eyes moved to where Killian had his hand wrapped around my waist. His eyes narrowed suspiciously. I pinched Killian hard and he yelped, letting me go immediately.

I smoothed my hair behind my ear and took a step away from Killian.

"Yes?" I asked my dad.

"You are taking Killian to his bedroom?" He asked.

"Yes. Is something wrong?" I asked.

He eyes widened and he chortled. "Of course something is wrong. You two never get along. How-why-goddess what is happening? Is it going to rain today or something?"

He glanced out the window and my mom slapped his arm playfully. "Stop teasing them. You two go ahead."

She ushered and gave me one of those grins that I have come to know that she knew something. My back stiffened and I squared my shoulders. "Never mind. I think Killian can-"

"I can't. I need you to show me my bedroom." He said and grabbed my elbow, dragging me along with him.

When we were finally in his bedroom he pushed me inside first before turning to close the door, pulling the lock in place. He leaned against the door with his arms crossed as he looked at me.

"Well here you go." I said and tried to move him away from the door. He pulled me in between his legs. His hands rested on my hips.

"I think I need a tour." He said.

I scoffed. "Your room hasn't even changed. Now move so I can leave."

"Kiss me first." He teased.

I bit my lips. Ever since that night at the ball, he has been teasing me nonstop but he made it clear he wanted me as his when he proclaimed me as his mate before kissing me. My stomach flipped as memories flooded my mind. His thumb drawing circles on my hip bone. It was incredibly distracting.

"Killian." I said. He pulled me closer and I fell into his arms. He began nibbling his way up my shoulder to my neck. He hummed his response.

"Killian, stop. I can't think when you do that." I mumbled.

He pulled back and I got lost for a moment staring into his eyes before I cleared my throat and spoke.

"You tease me relentlessly. You never give me a moment rest. You bully people around me. When we were little I barely made any friends because you would beat them up. Now that we are mates, I would assume you will want to reject me-"

"Never." He growled angrily. His grip on my hips tightened. I winced and sought to soothe his wolf by caressing his chest. He inhaled slowly.

"How can we be mates when we don't get along at all?" I said.

He sighed and moved a hand to cup the back of my neck, bringing my forehead up against his. "Ivy, I teased you relentlessly because I have always liked you since I was a kid. When we were five, you told me you will never like me and it crushed me. I only wanted to be your friend or someone close to you but you were so hurt by my words you swore to never like me. As we grew older, I started liking you more but you kept ignoring me and crying a lot. And you cried a lot."

I frowned and he chuckled as his thumb came up to rub against my lower lip to stop me from pouting. "I beat up anybody who called you Ivy because I was already so fiercely possessive over you. I didn't know why then but I only knew that my wolf was. When I sent away to Beta camp, you know what was the hardest thing for me?"

"What?" I asked.

"Leaving you behind. I couldn't bare a moment without you. It tore me up inside but I knew I needed to do it because even though you cried a lot you were also a fierce female. I saw strength in you that I adored and I wanted to become the best for you. Goddess, Ivana, I was so crazy over you."

"But we didn't even know we were mates then." I stated.

He nodded. "I know but like I said I have always liked you and grown to like you even more as years went by and when I finally found out you were mine at the ball I was the happiest. I knew it was you the moment I saw you. Do you know how you smell? You smell like how you use to smell before I left to Beta camp. You smell like fresh spring after a rainy day mixed with roses that just blossomed. It's refreshing and completely different from any female I have sniffed."

"You sniffed other females?" Jealousy burned inside of me.

He smirked. "I'm a wolf, babe. I can smell a female from a mile away."

"H-have you kissed other girls?" I asked.

He shook his head and moved to kiss my nose. "I haven't even slept with one. All I could think about was you. I am saving myself for you."

My heart skipped a beat and I felt myself flying on cloud nine. I was happy and I couldn't deny it. I have secretly loved Killian over the years too even when he was a bully, there were days when he was nice too even if it was rarely.

He moved to cup both my cheeks, his forehead still resting on mine. Sweet delicious tingles spread on my face and I closed my eyes. I felt him kiss my eyelids.

"Ivy, I want to be yours, please accept me." He pleaded.