Chapter 8

"Kyle, you have to stop." I said softly. "Let me go."

I struggled out of his tight embrace. He held me on tight afraid of letting me go and when I struggled harder he held on tighter.

"I can't let you go. If I mark you then the mark from your sister will disappear. You can be mine. Together our bond will be stronger than your sisters and mine." He said desperately. I felt his lips travel from my shoulder to my neck and its trail a tingling sensation. The bond demands my body to respond but my human side was sickened by what Kyle was doing.

"Let me go!" I shouted louder and jammed my elbow into his side.

He released me with a grunt. I turned around to glance briefly at him. His eyes were black and he growled as he lunged for me. His canine elongated in attempt to mark me to make me stay with him. I watched almost in horror as I saw his desperate attempt.

My body kicked into gear and I ran for the door and just when I was about to reach it I felt him behind me. He grabbed my shoulders and yanked me around pressing me against the door his body pressed against mine. I let out a cry and curled up my shoulders to ward off his attempt at marking me. He was going crazy! Freaking Alphas! I wanted to punch his guts! He was growling as he made an attempt at my neck by my hunched shoulders stopped him from going for it.

Five minutes, Patience.

I remembered Titus saying. I just need to hold him off for five minutes.

"Kyle, wait." I shouted. "Please, Kyle."

He paused for a moment. His grip on me was still holding me tightly against the door. I turned slightly to look up at him under my eyelashes.

"Think about what you are doing. Kailyn will be so hurt. You said you love her. Fight the bond." I begged and he shook his head.

"I love her but you are mine. You are destined to be my mate for life and you are my Luna." He said. "I will be damned if I let anyone near you."

"But you love her!" I shouted. "That should be enough to beat the bond you and I have. If you allow me to leave then the bond will lessen."

"Over the past four years since I have found out you were mine I fought it every single second. Why do you think I marked your sister?! I thought it would break the bond but instead I found myself wanting to be closer to you. I found myself looking at you for approval instead of your sister. I found myself watching you every second as you went around with your life. I can't fight it and as time went by what was a bond was just not a bond any longer. I love everything about you."

Oh god. No.

"I love the way your hair always falls loosely down you back. I love the way your eyes glint with amusement and the corner of your mouth lift into a lopsided grin when you are happy. When I look at you, my wolf and I are happy.

The thought of never seeing you is enough to drive me crazy. I am not going to lose you. You are mine and I will do anything I can to have you stand next to me. I don't care what Kailyn thinks. Once she finds her mate she will feel the same way. She will understand why we need to be together." He continued and I knew he has finally gone mad. My destined mate, ex-alpha, brother in law was going crazy. I needed to get away from him. I pushed him away from me but it only brought us both away from the door and further into the room. I silently prayed in my head for Titus to come.

"Kyle, stop!" I cried out as he tried to open up my hunched shoulder to expose my neck. "Titus!"

As if Titus heard me calling for him, he came bursting through the door. His piercing blue eyes met what was happening and instantly turned black with rage. Kyle released me and turned towards Titus. I flew back to the ground where I crawled away from them.

"She's mine!" Kyle growled out as he threw a punch at Titus. Titus roared and punched Kyle in the stomach. "You can't have her."

"No, she's mine!" Titus roared back and threw a punch at Kyle's nose and the sound of bone cracking sounded in the air.

Earlier, Titus looked dangerous. Well now, he looked lethal. His stance was fatally elegant and the way he was throwing his punches were precise and effective. He was deadly and he was furious with Kyle. The warriors from Titus's pack came into the room and what they saw move them to make decisions. Three of them charged after their Alpha to remove him from Kyle. The other four moved to flank me from all sides.

Titus was still struggling and growling as he wanted to go back to Kyle again.

"Crap! We can't calm him down. Damn temperamental Alphas!" The warrior from earlier muttered and I glanced from Titus to him before looking back at Titus. My feet immediately moved and I walked over to a struggling Titus that they were pinning onto the ground. My hand shot out to touch his face and his eyes flickered back and forth between black.

"Titus, calm your wolf." I demanded and his eyes snapped to mine.

"He tried marking you!" New fury flashed through his eyes and he struggle harder. "I'm going to kill him."

Kyle stood up clutching at his nose. His eyes moved from Titus to me. Titus saw that action he growled louder.

"Look at her again, mutt. I'll kill you faster than you can blink." Titus snarled and tried to get his hand to be freed.

I turned towards Kyle. "I am leaving. We made our choices. You have to let me go."

He looked torn. His eyes pleaded for me to stay. His stance told me he would fight for me until his last breath if I chose him. I could feel it from him even when he did not speak the words out loud. Finally, after looking at me he turned away. His eyes looking at the wall.

"Leave." He said quietly, his voice broken and I saw him swallow hard before walking past us.

I stood up and with the other warriors holding on to their Alpha we walked out of the office down the narrow hallway and the steps to the front door. Titus was still not happy because he wanted blood but he couldn't.

When I made it outside, my family stood waiting for me. I hugged them and said my good byes. It hurt to say my good byes but it was for our own good that I did. This was no longer my home.

When we reached the edge of territory Titus was finally released and he rubbed his body as he barked out orders to his warriors. "Nous devons vite bouger et partir.Nous ne sommes pas voulut sur ce territoire et nous n'avons pas assez d'hommes. (We need to move quick and leave. We are on unwanted territory and we do not have enough bodies.) "

He growled angrily and ran a hand through his hair in an angry manner. He muttered in French under his breath before he spoke again in French, "Si seulement Je pouvez arracher la gorge de ce bâtard(If only I could rip that bastard's throat)."

His warriors chuckled as they began to sprint ahead. Titus grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me behind him as he lifted me back up to carry me again and broke into a speedy run.

"I'm going to need to learn French." I muttered.