Chapter 18

Kailyn

"I can't." I said quietly. "Please, just let me go."

Micah did not look happy. In fact, he looked furious. He moved to scoop me up into his arms. My arms quickly shot around his neck to hold on in case I fall.

"You aren't going anywhere." He replied. "I'm taking you back and if you think about leaving me, I won't hesitate to tie you to my bed."

I gulped and looked around for some kind of help and as if Moon Goddess above heard my prayers a tall dark skin man appeared around the corner. His eyes immediately landing on us and a firm set line was placed on his face as he walked towards us with purpose. Micah noticed that I was quiet and turned to look.

"Well, Beta Christian, isn't it nice to see you here as well." Micah said nonchalantly.

"Very funny, Alpha Micah. Let Kailyn go." He ordered.

Micah arched an eyebrow before laughing. His chest rumbling against me. "You have no power to order me, Beta. Know your place. She's mine. I'm taking her back to my pack."

The tall dark man looked from Alpha Micah to me and I could see the surprise in his eyes before he quickly masked it and turned back to Micah. His face void of emotion. He looked very dangerous. In fact, both males in front of me were oozing testosterone and male dominance.

"Who are you?" I asked. Micah growled lowly.

Beta Christian turned towards me, "I'm Alpha Titus's Beta. I was sent to retrieve you at the airport. Is it true that Alpha Micah is your destined mate?"

"No."

"Yes."

Micah and I both said at once. I turned towards him and he glowered at me. "Put me down."

Micah grinned at me, "I like it when you are feisty."

Oh dear goddess above, this male, he was really going to drive me crazy with those smiles. My mind fluttered back to Kyle and guilt sets in. I can't do this to him, can I? Even with the things he has done I can't fully blame him. We were both in love and he gave up Patience for me but then again our last words he told me he wasn't mine. I gnawed at my bottom lip crazily and I started to squirm in Micah's embrace as all this thinking was driving me a little mad.

"Stop moving." Hr barked. His eyes still on Beta Christian.

"Alpha Micah, I will not leave him without her. My Alpha will have my head." Beta Christian reasoned as he moved closer to us.

"And I will not leave here without her and if that means ripping your head off then so be it." He growled angrily back. I began rubbing his back in a consolation manner. I didn't realize what I was doing until Micah turned towards me. I stopped immediately and turned to Beta Christian.

"My sister is aware I am in Paris?" I asked.

He nodded. "I came to bring you to our pack but it seems we are in a predicament."

I turned back to Micah. "I will go with you but you have to do something for me first."

He eyed me suspiciously. I can see it in russet colored eyes he was debating if he should take the bait and agree or if he should just rip off Christian's head off. I am pretty sure a big fight will break out as Christian did not look like an easy Beta to take down.

"What are you hiding in that pretty little head of yours?" He finally asked.

I sighed, "Nothing! I just want to go see my sister. I really do need to talk to her. We have so many things we have to clear up. You caught me in a bad time."