Chapter 9

The warriors in Kyle's pack were built and muscular as well as physically fit but as I stare at the backs of Titus's warriors, Kyle's warriors seemed smaller in comparison. My eyes went from one male to the other as I rested behind Titus's back. We zoomed through the woods heading to neutral territory.

"Can you stop ogling my warriors?" Titus growled angrily and my lips pursed into a thin line. Did he have eyes behind his head that I was not aware of? How did he know I was looking at them?

"If you don't want me to look at them which I might add pretty much hard because they are in front of us, where should I look?" I asked. He cursed under his breath before he barked out in French again and immediately his warriors fell back behind us.

After his warriors have fallen back, I had nowhere to look but what was in front of me which was a bunch of trees. Therefore, I turned to the next best thing. I looked at Titus.

"How long are we going to run for?" I asked as I watched his soft silky black hair flowing back as he ran.

"We are almost to our vehicles from there we will travel to human territory and take a plane back to Paris." He said.

"Is your hair naturally black?" I blurted out as I watched the way his face twitch to almost a smile before it was quickly gone again.

"Yes." He said.

"It's beautiful." I replied.

"Mate, it is anything but beautiful. I am not a beautiful male." He said with a frown on his perfectly sculpted face.

"Can you put me down so I can run with you guys?" I asked.

"No."

"Bu-"

"No."

"Wh-"

"I said no." He said heatedly and the muscle in his cheek ticked. Angry temperamental Alphas. I huffed and turned to look back out at the scenery in front of me. If he doesn't want to listen, we can remain silent all the way. I just wanted to get to know him better.

There was no denying, the moment Titus touched me at the game there was a strange bond between us. It was almost as if he was my mate. When Kyle touched me it left a cool tingling sensation after but when Titus touched me it was like a burning trail of heat. This was definitely different and something I couldn't figure out on my own.

After staring and counting how many trees we have passed I fell asleep. It was like counting sheep.

When I woke up, I was on a soft bed. I stood up and felt a little unbalanced before walking to the door and sliding it opened. The minute I stepped out everyone's eyes flew to me.

I felt intimidated under their heated gaze but I held my chin high and walked toward one of the empty seats across from Titus. I thought I was handling everything well until I tripped on an object and went tumbling right into Titus's lap.

He let out a growl and everyone turned away. I was pretty sure I was blushing beet red by now.

"I am so sorry." I said trying to get off from his lap.

"Remove your hand, Patience." He said his voice deeper than normal. I glanced down and saw just as exactly where they were. The sudden thick large hardness I felt underneath had my face on fire. My hands pulled away immediately.

"Oh god." I covered my face with my hands. I heard him chuckle and I couldn't take it any more. I turned around on my feet and walked back into the cabin I had originally emerged from.

When I was safely inside behind the closed sliding door I fell onto the bed and buried my face into my blanket.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." I muttered quietly as I pounded the bed.

"What are you doing?" Titus asked, amused. I whipped around to see him staring at me and his lips twitching. Goddess, even with him fighting off a smile he was gorgeous. This man was sinfully created to tempt me.

"Nothing." I said quietly and stood up to meet him head on. What was done was done. I had to face my embarrassment.

He smirked and his blue eyes stared right into mine as if he was seeking the truth from me or willing me to blush again. Either way, I was not bending.

His eyes sparkled with laughter and he looked at me as if he can see me completely naked in front of him.

"I am sorry that I-I touch your thingie." I stuttered out and mentally kicked myself for sounding not confident.

"Thingie?" He arched an eyebrow as he moved so he was standing only a hairsbreadth away from me forcing me to face the heat of his body and electrical current vibrating in pleasure between our bodies. I swallowed the embarrassing lump in my throat as I looked up at him.

"Yes your thing. Your guy thing." I said and his lips turned up into a devious smirk as he leaned down so his lips were barely touching mine.

"I don't understand, mate. What guy thingie?" He prodded further. I huffed and ran my tongue over my teeth in annoyance. His eyes dropped to my lips as I did so.

His sweet scent wrapped around me and I was feeling a little light headed.

"Interesting. Care to elaborate, ma Cherie?" He teased further.

"Oh for moon goddess sake, your cock." I spitted out and his eyes lit up with laughter as he threw his head back and laughed. I pouted and moved to step away from him but he wrapped his arms around me. I felt his chest rumbling as he laughed. He hid his face in the crook my neck and instantly I leaned into his body.

When he was done laughing he turned me around with his arms still wrapped around me still.

"It is completely fine, Patience. Je suis tout à toi (I am all yours). You can touch me all you want." He whispered huskily until his lips came down on mine.