Kyle - Bonus Chapter - His Ending

((Lets keep this in mind while reading this, Kyle's life is still moving even during all that has happened with Patience's story and Noor's

((Lets keep this in mind while reading this, Kyle's life is still moving even during all that has happened with Patience's story and Noor's.))

It has been a total of seven years since I last seen Patience. The bond with her has completely disappeared leaving me empty on the inside. I walked around for seven years feeling like I will never be completed but after the Alpha King ordered me to be placed in to the Hunting Game. I met a female who stirred a desire inside of me I couldn't even contain. It was so carnal-so real. It scared even me. It brought so much pain but at the same time so many emotions.

Just one female.

But she made all the difference in my life.

I brought her home, intent on not letting her step any further than she into my life. Who was I to deserve another chance and feeling whole again? I should suffer for the rest of my life but I knew deep inside I was not myself. I was turning cold and angry. I was growing bitter and vengeful. There was no better half to keep me together. Anything good that was inside of me was slowly disappearing.

I was determined to not let her step past the boundary that I allowed her to but her carelessness and determination won its way in. She crawled underneath my skin like a running river. She consumed my body with so much love that even I was shook at how much I treasured her, maybe it had to do with the fact that I lost my destined or Kailyn. I don't know but I quickly realized I didn't want to lose her.

I glanced down from the window toward the field where she was reading a book. She was always reading a book. Her big round glasses pushed up on the bridge of her tiny nose as she lifted her book higher. She does that when she gets to a very good part in the book. When she was reading, she was completely gone. You can't get through to her. A low chuckle escaped me as she squealed and flopped onto her belly on the grass as she read a part that must've got her all giddy.

She was my light. She was the one that guided me out of the darkness. People might hate me, people might say I was one lucky son of a b!tch but I'm not going to argue with them because I was. I was lucky to have Lucie in my life and I don't care what anyone thinks. I am happy. That is all that matters.

In just a few months she was able to finish all the books in my library. At this rate, I think I might have to start looking for new books for her. She hasn't stopped reading since I took her from the Hunting Game.

As if she could sense me watching her, she pulled her book back down a little and looked up at me through the glass window. She grinned and waved her hand in the air. She was a dainty little thing. Reaching just at my chest but I love her with everything inside of me. She was my center and I evolved around her.

I remember just a few months back when another male had caught her scent and had wanted her. The minute he captured my Lucie, my world turned dark. I did the one thing I don't think I would ever have done.

I left to France and met with Patience. Alpha Titus wasn't too happy. In fact, he kept a close eye on me and when I pulled Patience into a hug he pulled me away and punched me in the face. Patience, sweet Patience kicked Titus off from me.

I explained to her what had happened and that I needed Alpha Titus's assistance. Why? Because the male who has stolen my Lucie took her here. I didn't know the land well and I had no connections over here. The only person I could go to was her.

Eventually, I did find Lucie and was able to save her. I brought her back and locked her in the pack house for a week until she threatened to leave me if I didn't let her outside to read. The memories made me softly laughed as I shook my head. The sound of my study door opened and I turned to see Lucie walking in.

"Kyle, why were you creepily staring at me?" She asked in her soft mousy voice.

"I was watching my mate read, completely oblivious to the world. If I wasn't watching you, who would be protecting you from all the danger that goes around you while you are completely unaware?" I walked over to her as she walked and met me halfway in the middle. I brought her into my chest and propped my chin on her head. She wrapped her arms around me and inhaled slowly. I grinned at her smelling my scent.

"I'm not that oblivious." She mumbled.

"Sweetheart, you hurt yourself just yesterday while reading a book and walking at the same time. You walked right into a hole in the ground and sprained your ankle and not just that the day before that, you ran into a tree branch-"

"Ok! I get it!" She grumbled. "Why do you have to point it out?"

I smirked and placed a finger under her chin to lift her small heart shaped face to look at me. She was something special. What I love about her? The list goes on forever. I won't be able to pick what about her that fascinates me. It might be the fact that she lives in her own little world sometimes or the way eyebrow looks funny when she was trying to think or just her heart shaped lips. I don't know. I was completely and utterly head over heels for her and she was all mine.

"I love you, Lucie."

She smiled then. "I love you too, Kyle."

"You are my light, sweetheart. You are the one that gave me life when I was dying inside. I love everything about you. I scold you on your little mishaps but I adore them all together. Don't you forget that." I whispered before leaning down and capturing her soft lips in mine.