Chapter 15

I felt something fluttered across my face. I pouted and swatted away the offending object that was tickling me. When it was gone I snuggled closer to what seems like a pillow but how did I end up with a pillow under me when I was outside on the balcony. I shot up immediately and my forehead hit Titus's chin. I let out a yelp as I held my forehead and glared at him. He was holding his chin when he looked at me.

"Why did you do that for?" He asked as he frowned.

"Why did you wake me up?" I retorted.

He broke into a grin. "You were sleeping outside in the balcony. I can't have my mate sleeping out there. I carried you inside. You were murmuring in your sleep. Did you have a bad dream? I crawled into bed with you and as if you knew it was me you snuggled into my body."

"I did not." I mumbled feeling heat crawling up my cheeks.

"Oh yes, you did. You snuggled so close to my body I didn't even get to leave. So I held you all night." He teased and I groaned as I flipped over away from him to muffle my embarrassment in a pillow.

I heard him chuckling as he leaned over his warm body pressed to my back as he hovered of me. His lips moved to the back of my neck and I can feel his warm breathing tickling me.

"What did you dream about?" He asked.

I turned slightly to look at him and memories of what I dreamt about flashed through my mind. The Moon Goddess and her riddle were prominent in my mind. I turned completely onto my back and chewed my bottom lip as I tried to remember her riddle.

Titus propped himself on one elbow as he lay down on one side. His muscles flexing as he did that action. Momentarily distracted, I looked at his body and my tongue darted out to lick my dried lips. His messy bed hair look was absolute sinful. It should be banned and consider illegal. No sexy messy bed hair for hot Alphas. I'm going to put in that proposition. He cleared his throat and my eyes flickered back up to his eyes which were clearly amused as he saw where exactly I was looking at. I pursed my lips in annoyance.

"Go away." I muttered and flipped back to my side. His arm snaked around my waist and pulled me back into his chest as he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

"You are a difficult female, Patience." He murmured softly as his lips found my skin.

"I thought you were mad at me and intent on hiding things on me." I mumbled finding it harder to be mad at him when he was nuzzling me like that.

He sighed and leaned back a little. "C'mere."

He lifted me like nothing onto his lap. I turned to look at him and all I could think about was how beautiful he looked up close. I wanted to pounce him and eat him up alive. Kidding! He does look delicious though. My eyes dropped to his lips before flitting back up to his icy blue eyes.

"Yes?" I asked.

He chuckled and I guess he was in a better mood today than yesterday. "Amelia is my true mate. I found out when she shifted. We were together for a year. She said that she wanted to wait before we did the mating ceremony. So I waited but she was lying. She was debating if she wanted her chosen or she wanted me as her mate."

He adjusted our position so that he was leaning back against the headboard of the bed and with me between his legs and his arms wrapped around me protectively.

"I woke up one night in pain. I felt like someone was carving into my skin and slowly taking out my organs without any anesthesia. The next day, I approached her and she smelt like another male and his arousal. I knew what she did." He said and I knew what he means. I felt the same thing every single night with Kyle and my sister. "You know what she said?"