Chapter 17

After my phone call with my family, I felt something was wrong. My guts were churning and there was a strange tug in my heart. I worried for my dad and my sister. I worried that Kyle might've told my sister who I was to him.

It wasn't fair. He doesn't get the right to do that. He rejected me and now that I was finally happy he was going to say that he wants me? He was selfish, a coward, and disgusting but then again knowing Kyle, I knew he would do whatever he wants to get what he wants.

I understand that in a way the fact that I hid what Kyle was to me from my sister was wrong because family should have no secrets but who was I to demand my mate from my sister when she was clearly in love with him? Who was I to place myself in between what has been growing between them for years? Moon goddess might've chosen me to be his mate but was the mate bond strong enough to fight against a chosen love? All I knew at that time was she was in love with him and their bond was stronger than mine and I didn't have the heart to hurt my sister and destroy what was her love for Kyle.

Imagine my surprise, when Kyle told me on the day Titus came to get me that he has fallen in love with me over the years. The idea made me snort in hilarity. It showed how selfish he was. He dragged me on his side for years and kept my sister in his arms every night. It was perfect for him and he made his choice.

I should've told my sister then but everything happened so quickly. If I did not leave, Titus will have his Kyle's head. My phone call was to my dad was an intent to speak with my dad regarding the issue of Kyle but dimwit decided to pick up the phone and talk to me.

After the phone call, Titus left to go speak with Christian and I was left wondering down the halls until I found myself in the back of the house. I have no clue how I landed myself here but at least I made it to the lower level. I found a group of young teen females laughing and giggling at Noor as he was training the pack warriors on the field.

Noor was shirtless and walking around with his hands behind his back. He was cute with his tan skin and black hair tied into a ponytail behind his back. It made him look rugged with his broad tattooed chest. He had the darkest protruding brown eyes I have ever seen but I think that was his best feature because it made him look all the more dangerous. No wonder the young teen females were sniffing around him.

"Noor." I shouted as I made toward him. He turned around and smiled when he saw me.

"Patience, what are you doing out here? Where is the Alpha?" He asked looking around.

"He left me to speak with Christian. Honestly, I don't know how I landed myself out here. I was looking for the breakfast room." I replied and he began laughing as he shook his head.

"We need to give you a proper tour." He said.

"That we do. At this rate, I would get lost in a supply closet." I muttered. He grinned at my comment. "So it seems you have attracted yourself a group of young females."

He turned to the group of girls and then back at me. "They do it every day."

"Do you have a mate, Noor?" I asked.

"Not yet but I do hope to find her soon. It would be nice to finally be mated to someone you are destined to be with." He said truthfully and I nodded my understanding.

"So how about you and I-"I was about to ask to join in on the training when I felt a pair of eyes burning through my back. I already knew who it was even before turning around. Titus was making his way down the hill, his forest green Henley stretched tight against his upper chest and muscular arms and his hand shoved into his jean pockets.

"Well, there he is." Noor said. Titus walked up to us a scowl on his face. When he came to my side he placed a hand on the back of my head and placed his forehead on mine.