Bonus Chapter 1: Ivana & Killian

Author's Note:

Hello!

The book finally hit 1M views! I woke up this morning ecstatic! Thank you so much for all the support, reads, comments, and votes! As I have always said in the past to all my readers, you are my encouragement and motivation to continue what I love.

As a sweet treat to everyone (and also because I didn't know where to put it) I will be adding a couple of bonus chapters of Ivana and Killian's life in here per many of my readers request. As of right now, I will not be creating a story about them. There will not be a story on Kyle but I will add bonus chapters of special occasions in their life.

-Leila Vy

Ivana

I glanced around the ballroom at the royal court, my heart picking up speed as nerves started to set. It was that time of the year. I have finally turned the age of twenty and am ready to go find my mate. My dad wouldn't hand over the title if I didn't. I needed my mate by my side.

So here I was standing at the mating ball, staring into the large mix of werewolves dancing on the floor. The sound of the piano and violin played in the background. I ran my hands up and down the side of my black glitter sweetheart evening gown before moving my black thick curled hair off my shoulders.

An hour into the ball and I still haven't felt anything. A part of me was happy because I wasn't sure if I was ready but a part of me was greatly disappointed. My eyes flickered around the room in search of Killian.

My dad said he will be here. I inhaled slowly as I thought about my years with him. Killian was a bully. He bullied me all the way until he was fourteen. When he shifted, he was sent to Beta camp to train with the best warriors. I haven't seen him in six years. I wonder how it would be when he meets me again. I am not the same girl he bullied back in the years. I have become stronger. I am to be an Alpha and he was to be my Beta. I pursed my lips; if he disobeyed me I'll kick his a$$ to omega position. A slow smirk crawled on my face as I imagined him serving me.

I was just savoring the moment until I felt the hairs on my neck stand and a pair of eyes roaming my back from head to toe. I swallowed hard and inhaled slowly to calm my nerves but that only made it worse. I can smell my mate.

The prickling in my back grew and I knew instantly he was walking towards me.

Damn it. Turn around. Be brave, Ivana!

I closed my eyes for a moment and then turned around to meet him. What I saw had me take a step back. A pair of russet colored eyes that reminded me of Beta Christian. The caramel color skin and short trimmed black hair that was done for males who has left home to train. He stood tall and confident.

"Killian." I whispered.

His eyes didn't widen in surprise. It was if he already knew who I was. Unconsciously, I shook my head.

"No." I said. "I got to go."

I burst into a run. I felt and heard him behind me, hot on my heels in pursuit. I needed some air. I ran as quickly as I can out the glass double doors and into the private garden. The music following me out as I ran to the small pond and stopped. I clutched at my chest as I tried to stop my heart from beating so fast.

My wolf was happy. My wolf was bouncing on her paws and howling as she insisted us mating right away. She liked what she saw in Killian.

I felt his eyes on me. I refused to look at him. I stared out in the pond and tried to maintain a blank expression as I battle with my wolf.

His body was now behind mine, not touching but I felt like he was burning through my skin-already marking me as his. His hand gently brushed against my shoulders before falling to my elbow and gripping it in his hands. He turned me around to look at him. I closed my eyes tight.

"Look at me, Ivy." He ordered huskily. His voice was low and sensual. He called me by his nickname he gave me. He was the only one who called me by that. No one else dared to. He usually beats them up if they did. He was a bully.

"No." I whispered.

"Fine, we can stand here all night until you do." He shot back and my eyes opened to glare at him. He smirked and my heart picked up speed. Goddess, how did he become so handsome? He has always been tall but over six years his shoulders have broadened at the intense training. I can tell the muscles that are formed on his forearm and the way the black suit he wore fit him. I licked my lips before my eyes moved back to look at him.

"Like what you see?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No." I huffed and turned away from him.

He placed a finger under my chin and turned me back to look at him. The sweet tingles that erupted from that simple touch made my lips part slightly. His eyes dropped down to my lips. I saw his lips slowly descending down on mine and I clenched my fist at my sides hard, digging my fingernail into my palm to stop myself from embarrassing myself by buckling just under the intensity of what I was feeling.

Just when his lips was about to touch mine he spoke, "Mate. Mine."

His lips captured mine immediately. A throaty growl left him as he crushed my body against his. Just like that all thoughts flew my mind. I couldn't think. I could only feel and god it felt so right.