Fireworks - Finn Wolfhard

I'm using they/them pronouns for Y/N because I don't know who is reading this (probs no one ha)
Y/N = Your Name
Characters - Finn Wolfhard, Y/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finn and Y/N were at the local fireworks display. Y/N invited Finn because they thought it would be a fun thing to do with him.

Sudden loud noises made Y/N flinch, however Finn was there to protect his best friend's sensitive ears.

"These fireworks are beautiful." Finn whispered in awe, looking at the fresh of sparkles. He was leaning on Y/N's shoulders. "But do you know what's even more beautiful?"

Y/N looked at Finn in disgust. "If this is a fucking pick up line, I suggest you stop." They giggled, leaning back into Finn's chest.

"Fine." Finn huffed, getting off of Y/N. "I'll think of some other way to compliment you."

"Go on then." Y/N teased looking at Finn with innocent eyes.

"Uh- well do you see this?" Finn covered Y/N's eyes with his hands. Y/N jumped at the sudden cold contact.

"No."

"Exactly. This is the colour of your amazing, non-existent soul." Finn laughed.

"Hey!" Y/N yelled, shoving Finn to the ground, only to be pulled down with him.

"It's cute."

"What is?" Y/N asked.

"When you're dominant." Finn giggled and bopped Y/N's nose.

"Shut up, Wolfhard."

~•~•~•~•~•~
I wrote this at 12:30am give me a break.