Warrior - Gaten

Characters - Gaten Matarazzo, Y/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Men are the monsters of the world!" The king, Stephen (yes, yes I did),yelled. "We are the monsters who get feared by the enemy! Are you ready to fight?" The crowd roared in response.

"The battle starts tomorrow at sunrise! Prepare yourselves, soldiers!" Prince Tom yelled.

"Any words of wisdom, Princess?" King Stephen's personal assistant sneered down her ear.

"No, sir." She replied shyly, shaking her head.

"Good."

In the evening, King Stephen and Prince Tom walked into the dining room with a boy not much older than the Princess. When the boy sat down next to the Princess, she fixed her posture and blush creeped onto her cheeks.

"Sweetheart, this is Gaten. He is one of our trainee warriors. You will get to know him, then maybe you could fight, just like you want to." The king told his daughter.

"It's very nice to meet you." Gaten put his hand out for the princess to shake.

"Thank you, sir." She replied with a small smile.

"You don't have to call me 'sir'." Gaten laughed.

"Sorry, sir. Uh..sorry." The princess chuckled lightly but stopped at her father's expression.

~•~•~•~•~•~

The first Oneshot hit 1K reads.

If ya want some interesting Instagram stories go to my account @schnipper._.things

My story for today is super weird but I wanna do weird shit on it daily.