Crazy Fan - Jack Dylan Grazer

Characters - Jack Dylan Grazer, Y/N, Y/F/N
Y/F/N = Your Friend's Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"OH MY GOD!" Y/N yelled as they were waiting for their friend by the cinema. This made Jack jump out of his skin. "Jack Grazer?" Y/N whispered.

"Yup that's me!" Jack laughed at Y/N's shocked expression. "Do you want a photo?" They squealed and took out their phone.

"Can you act like a crazy fan of mine?" Y/N asked Jack with convincing eyes. Jack nodded and they took the picture. The pair took many more stupid selfies. "One more, Jack." Y/N laughed because they had taken so many.

"Alrighty then!" Jack cheered and kissed Y/N on the cheek as they took the final photo.

"Y/N?" Y/F/N yelled as they saw. "Oh look it's that boy you obsess over."

"Shhhh!" Y/N demanded. They looked at Jack but he was staring at the Pirates of the Caribbean poster.

"Don't you just love Johnny Depp?" He asked, in a daze. Y/N and Y/F/N just laughed at him. "Oh, umm yeah. What movie were you going to watch?"

"The one you're staring at." Y/N chucked at him.

"Let's go then." Jack said, dragging Y/N and Y/F/N with him.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Cute or nah? The next one is Millie because I realise that I've done no girls. Oopsies.