Princess and the Frog - Finn Wolfhard

Characters - Finn Wolfhard, y/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

It was my god sister's wedding day and I'm one of the four bridesmaids. I turned up with my mum in some comfy clothes. I checked the time: 10am. The ceremony wasn't until 12:30pm.

While Wendy did my hair and Natalie did my make up, I heard my mum talking to people who had an accent. An accent that definitely wasn't British. I didn't let it bother me and started playing with my royal blue dress.

They finished up and I waited around until I was called to a waiting area behind double doors. We completed the ceremony and waited in the beer garden for a couples hours before the meal. The three course meal went by quickly considering my table had all the rowdy people.

I changed my dress into a black flowy one just above my knees. I kept my block heels on. I was told there would be suggested songs however, there was a stage with microphones and a dj set behind it.

I questioned the bride on it and she filled me in saying there would be a live band.

The band walked on and I cheered along with the fun people, "Hello! We're Calpurnia!"

"I'm Ayla." She announced while waving slightly.

"I'm Jack." He winked at the crowd earnings few giggles.

"I'm Malcom!" He smiled and also waved.

"And I'm Finn." He said. I tried to keep myself grounded and to not scream. "This first song is 'Where is my Mind?' by the Pixies." Another crowd cheer happened.

They performed a few songs then it was all on the dj. I danced along to all the suggested songs, even ones I didn't know. The first dance was announced and I waddled off the dance floor. Couples started to join the dance floor including my parents. I sighed and sat down knowing I was alone. Suddenly, someone appeared in front of me: Finn Wolfhard. I turned my head so I wouldn't start crying.

"You wanna dance?" He asked, putting his hand out. I nodded quickly, nearly knocking my headpiece off. I blushed then took his hand.

We danced for ages until he insisted on going to the beer garden, so we did, after I informed my parents, obviously.

"You're really pretty." Finn complimented then took my hands. "To me, you look like a princess."

"You don't look so bad yourself, Frogface." I gasped after saying that. I whispered, "Shit."

He let go of my hands, "You know who I am!"

"I'm sorry!" I yelled back at him. I ran back into the building but he followed me.

"I never said it was a bad thing." Finn said softly, pressing me against a wall with his hand on my cheek. He leaned in slightly and connected our lips. I melted into the kiss, knowing this would be the only time I get to kiss Finn Wolfhard. "You're my princess, I'm your frog."

I giggled at his words, "Yeah, I guess so."

~•~•~•~•~•~

I was meant to upload this on the 27th but I was at a wedding (this is basically what I wished happened). And my birthday was yesterday so I didn't upload then. Hey, I'm a teenager✌️

I'll upload a chapter of Texting A Stranger soon, if anyone reads that.