Heathers - Winona Ryder

Characters - Winona Ryder, Y/N
For this Y/N is female.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And when you're beautiful, it's a beautiful frickin day!" Y/N sang with all her might. After the song finished the crowd gave a standing ovation.

The final song of the musical finished and all the cast came and did their bows. Y/N was last as she was Veronica.

"Y/N!" Her teacher called when she went in the left wing. "I've got someone who wants to meet you!"

"Okay! Let's go!" Y/N squealed running around. "Wait! Where am I going?"

"Off stage right stairs. She should be there."

"Okie dokie!" Y/N skipped down the stairs to see the one and only Winona Ryder. "Oh my god!"

"That's not the first time you screamed that." Winona joked.

"I love you!" Y/N yelled. "Oops, sorry."

"You do an amazing Veronica." Winona said giving Y/N a big hug.

"You do her better. After all, you are the original one. And without you, the musical probably wouldn't exist as you're amazing."

"Thank you."

"I've seen everything you're in." Y/N fangirled. She couldn't stop herself. "Why can't I be a beautiful as you?"

"Aww. You are. You're a gorgeous young lady." Winona said. Y/N looked down and blushed hard.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"I believe that you're going to do really well in musical theatre." Winona predicted. "I hope to meet you again."

"Wait!" Winona turned around. "Can I have a picture?"

"Of course." They took a couple of pictures and Y/N thanked Winona once more.

~•~•~•~•~•~
HEATHER HEATHER HEATHER AND SOMEONE
HEATHER HEATHER HEATHER AND A BABE
VERONICA?