First Friend - Will Byers

Characters - Will Byers, Troy Harrington, Y/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Will Byers!" I heard Troy yell. I looked up to see him storming over to the fragile boy. He smacked him across the face. "React Faggot!" Will coughed and fell to the floor.

I slowly made my way over and went to help him up, however o was pulled back.
"Hello, beautiful." Troy sneered in my ear. "What's your name?"

"Y/N." I snapped then stomped on his foot. He cried out in pain as I crouched next to Will. "Are you okay?" I lifted his head and his face was stained with tears. I pulled him up and guided him inside.

We sat down in an empty classroom since 
class hadn't started yet. I grabbed paper towels and soaked them. I handed them to Will and he thanked me.

"It's nothing really." I shrugged. "Troy is such a dick."

"That's true." Will laughed. "Y/N right?" I nodded and put my feet on the table. "Are you new?"

"Yeah, I moved last week. I'd say you're my first friend." I sighed.

"Well, I'm honoured to be your first friend." He put his hand out and I shook it once with force.

~•~•~•~•~•~
This is short and stupid. I'm thinking of posting a Jaeden fanfic that's based off a dream? Should I?