Ice Skating - Millie Bobby Brown

Characters - Millie Bobby Brown, Y/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Millie wait!" Y/N yelled as Millie zoomed around the ice rink. She skated to the barrier and motioned for Y/N to go quicker. "I'm trying, Millie. Ahh!" Y/N fell to the ice right near Millie's feet.

"Get up, you plonker." Millie laughed as she helped Y/N up. "Come on let me show you what to do." She linked their fingers and attempted to pry Y/N off the barrier but they were being stubborn. "Let go, Y/N!"

"Never!" Y/N protested. "This is now my home. Barrier? Protect me from the demons."

"Oh my gosh, you're so stupid." Millie breathed.

"Especially the demon that goes by the name of Millie Bobby Brown." Y/N whispered to the barrier. Millie grabbed Y/N's arms and pulled them off the barrier and threw her to the rink.

"I'm going to get you for that." Millie warned. Y/N attempted to skate away and succeeded for a few meters. Then they fell and Millie tried to stop herself but she fell onto Y/N. "Sorry.." She laughed awkwardly.

"No, it's fine." Y/N reassured. "But can you get off now?" Millie got off as the announcer spoke.

"This session is now over please exit the ice rink." They spoke. Millie and Y/N made their way off the rink and to return their skates.

"I had fun. Thanks Mills." Y/N thanked.

"Anytime. Movie night at mine?" Millie suggested.

"Sure!"

~•~•~•~•~•~
Woo!