Wedding - Wyatt Oleff

Characters - Wyatt Oleff, Y/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"I don't want to dance, mom!" I whined.

"You have to." She said. "We're at a wedding. Have fun."

"Ugh. I don't want to." I walked away from her when Girls/Girls/Boys started playing. I ran to the mini dance floor and sang the lyrics.

I jumped about, doing weird hip movements and letting everyone know what a weirdo I was.

"And love is not a choice.." I sang and stared into the eyes of my mother. She looked horrified but then stopped.

"Are you coming out?" She asked me as she walked up to me. I nodded slowly. "Well done. I'm so proud of you!" She hugged me and I saw a curly haired boy laughing at me.

"Mom, let go." I walked over to him, "What are you laughing at?"

"Just you and your ways of being amazing." He smirked. "I'm Wyatt."

"Y/N." I smiled as he took my hand and pulled me close.

"Wanna dance?" He whispered in my ear while a slow song started to play. I nodded and he dragged me to the dance floor and we started swaying. "You're cute."

"I know." I said confidently then burst into a fit of giggles. "I'm not but thank you."

"Anytime, Beautiful." Wyatt winked and pulled me into his chest.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Yo I need requests (I always get finn ones can ya try not to?)

Also a plot is always nice..