Photoshoot - Gaten Matarazzo

Characters - Gaten Matarazzo, Y/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, so, Gaten?" The photographer asked.

"Yeah?" Gaten replied.

"Wrap your arms around Y/N and both smile." He said. I felt arms around my waist and Gaten's head on my shoulder. I smiled for the camera and I'm sure Gaten did too. "Beautiful, guys. Thank you. Take 5!"

"Let's get a drink." I suggested. We grabbed a glass of water each and sat down. "I didn't like that you tickled me in one photo."

"Oh, yeah." Gaten laughed. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine." I smiled.

"WHERE ARE MY MODELS?" We heard the photographer yell. We jumped up and walked over to him. "Would it be alright if there was a photo of you look as though you were about to kiss?"

"Sure." I agreed and saw Gaten nod too. I faced him and titled my head up and shut my eyes. I heard the camera click then felt lips on mine.

He didn't pull away and neither did I, so we were kissing and more camera clicks made us stop. We laughed awkwardly then looked away from each other.

After we got back to my house Gaten spoke, "Uh, how did you like the, you know, kiss?"

"It was good." I told him. "And I'm glad it was you."

"Me too." Gaten smiled. "Wait. I'm glad I kissed you not that you kissed me. Not that I'm not happy you kissed back!"

"Shut up!" I giggled as I placed a finger on his lips.

~•~•~•~•~•~
:) yo