If I Am What You Choose - Foah

Characters - Finn Wolfhard, Noah Schnapp
Based off "Seventeen" from Heathers (song attached)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finn please!" Noah begged.

"What? We've already killed three people and you're telling me stop now?" Finn laughed. "I don't think so."

"You're messed up in the head." Noah whispered. "Can't we be normal?"

"What's normal?" Finn menaced. "Just one more person then I'll stop. Let me get the gun, and - and then you can do the thing again where you lure them and-"

"Finn! Can't you hear yourself? You're mad! Let's do something nice for once!" Noah shouted while crying.

"Hey hey, don't cry." Finn soothed as he walked over to his smaller boyfriend. "We'll go bowling and then go to my house and make brownies."

The younger boy sniffed and wiped his eyes. "I don't... I don't really like your dad. He gives me the creeps."

"Then we'll go to yours." Finn suggested.

"Fine. But to let you know, I'm not damaging us anymore!" Noah shouted.

They walked to Noah's house and entered, finding that it was empty. Finn spun Noah around and crashed his lips onto his. Noah frantically pulled away.

"Why'd you do that?" He squeaked.

"Don't ever leave me." Finn pouted looking as though he might cry.

"I would never leave you. But I'm more scared about you killing yourself by mistake. I love you." Noah smiled shyly.

"I won't kill myself. I love you too." Finn said. "Always stay?"

"I'll stay if I am what you choose."

"You're the one I choose."

~•~•~•~•~•~

Hahahahaha

Oops

Hi

Yo

Fam

This is shit

Just like me (: