Goodbye - Finn Wolfhard

Characters - Finn Wolfhard, Nikki
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

This is the last entry. For now anyway. I don't know if there will be another or if my plan fails but here goes the note.

Nikki,

If you see this I love you. I love you so much you mean the world to me. However, recently, the happiness you gave me has slowly died and now I'm just a mess of nothingness.

You truly did nothing wrong so don't you dare blame yourself. I hope that we can meet again one day, in the afterlife maybe.

I love you Nikki so this is hard.

Goodbye,
Finn.

Nikki looked up from the diary with tears down her face. She looked at Finn's parents then screamed. She ran out of the house and to the town bridge. There he was, about to jump.

"Finn!" She yelled. He turned his head slowly, eyes bloodshot. Nikki grabbed him around the waist and pulled him back. She whispered in his ear, "Please don't."

"Let me go!" Finn cried. "I need this! I deserve this!"

"Finn Wolfhard you shut your mouth right this instant." Nikki demanded. "No one deserves to die. Especially not you. You have a fan base that loves you!" She took a deep breath. "I love you."

"I know but let me jump!" Finn screamed. Nikki somehow managed to get Finn off the bridge and sit him down on a park bench. "What are you doing?"

Nikki pulled Finn into a hug. "Finn, look at me." He did so. She kissed him lightly and he returned the favour. "Never again?"

"I don't know."

~•~•~•~•~•~
So I hope ya like it xMalum-Stylinsonx I had an alternative ending where he died but I couldn't write that.