Acting - Finn Wolfhard

Characters - Finn Wolfhard, Ashley, Natalia (Jack's one)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashley's POV

All around the corridors was that Finn Wolfhard was back. He suddenly became popular when Stranger Things came out, but I've known of his existence for much longer than that. I always wanted to be his friend but I'm a bloody wimp.

"Ashley!" My friend Natalia yelled as she ran to me. "Finn's back."

"Yeah, I've heard." I said sleepily. She screamed. "Jesus! Be quiet."

"He's coming this way!" She shrieked. "Do I look good? Oh what about my hair?"

"Your hair is a bob, it's fine."

"Hello, Natalia." She fell to the floor when Finn said that, I laughed at her. "Ashley, right?" I looked at him.

"Yeah.." I shyly said. "Have you finished season two?"

"Yeah. Our final scene was the snowball dance. I've learnt some moves." He started doing a stupid dance which made me giggle. He suddenly stopped. "Your laugh is pretty."

"Oh, umm thanks." I looked down as my cheeks gained colour.

"Can I sit with you at lunch? You seem like the most down to earth person about my acting." Finn asked and Natalia screamed again, but down my ear this time.

"When did you stand up?" I yelled at her. "And yes, you can." He pulled me into an unexpected hug.

"See you at lunch." Finn whispered in my ear.

"Bye." I said as he walked off.

Lunch came around slower than I wanted it to but it did come around. I sat on a random table with Natalia and we waited for Finn. He finally sat down next to me, a little closer than the normal spaces. When he reached down into his bag he put his hand on my knee, causing me to freeze.

"Read it." He removed his hand while lowly speaking in my ear. I looked at the small note on my leg and read it.

I like you x

"I like you too." I said a little too loudly because Natalia heard.

"What?!" She screeched. We both told her to be quiet.

"But," Finn looked down. "I like Finn from Canada, but Finn from Stranger Things." He smiled at me then hugged me again.

"Good." And he kissed my cheek.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Idk if this was good or not. msmonet0920