Pillow Fight - Foah

Characters - Millie Bobby Brown, Sadie Sink, Finn Wolfhard, Noah Schnapp, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Stranger Things cast were all watching a movie at Millie's house. Everyone had a cuddle buddy, however Millie and Sadie sat next to each other.

The film finished and Finn declared a pillow fight. "I'll team with Noah and Gaten! Caleb you go to the girls!" Caleb walked over to them and the trio stood in an empowering line. "On the count of three. One! Two!"

"Three!" Sadie yelled as she attacked Noah with a pillow. He screamed in shock but hit her back. Finn went for Caleb and Gaten for Millie.

"Not this time curly boy!" Millie shouted and hopped onto the couch out of the way. She jumped on Sadie's back and helped her get Noah, who was now on the floor.

"Let me live! Let me live! I'll do anything!" Noah exclaimed. Millie got off of Sadie and gave her an evil look. Sadie whispered something to her causing Millie to smirk.

"Noah!" She yelled.

"Yes?" He cowered as he stood up.

"Kiss Finn." Finn and Gaten stopped attacking Caleb and stared at Millie.

"I have no consent in this!" Finn protested.

"Massive shame, isn't it?" Millie said sarcastically. "Go on then Noah. Five seconds." Noah groaned but went over to Finn anyway. He had to go on his tip toes to reach. The kiss lasted the necessary time limit and longer. Finn had lifted Noah up onto the couch and they started kissing passionately.

"This has lasted much longer." Caleb whispered as they all watched the boys. "They're only young teens. Shit, Noah's only twelve." The boys eventually pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Well...I wasn't expecting that." Gaten broke the silence, causing both boys to sharply look at everyone.

"Uh- umm. No homo?" Noah said, laughing.

"No, babe. This is homo." Finn told him, kissing him again.

~•~•~•~•~•~
I thought this was quite cute. Any requests? You can dm them if you want.