Hatred - Finn Wolfhard

Characters - Finn Wolfhard, Maddie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maddie's POV

"Maddie! I'm home!" I heard my mom yell from the doorway. "Come help me with the food!"

"Just a minute!" I yelled back. I turned to my boyfri- actually he's not my boyfriend. More of a fling. "You need to leave now."

"Okay, bye babe." He said and kissed me quickly. He left through my open window.

"Maddie? Hurry up! Finn's here!" Shit.

"Okay! I'm coming now!" I walked down the stairs to see 'my best friend'. Mom looked at me with devil eyes. That was my signal to be nice. "Hello, Finn." I fake smiled.

"Maddie." He said with a nod. "Can I come up?" I nodded, rolling my eyes and walked back upstairs, hoping for him to follow. Which he unfortunately did. I shut my door after him and shoved a towel at the crack in the bottom.

I walked over and shut my window.
"Why was it open? It's cold enough in here?" Finn asked.

"Will you stop asking questions?" I snapped. He raised his hands in defence.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He wondered.

"I don't." He scoffed at my answer. "Do you not believe that?"

"Nope. We've known each other for years. Also I saw the boy sneak out of your window, I could tell your mom." He threatened.

"You wouldn't dare."

"I do dare indeed." Finn attempted a British accent. I shoved him against my wall.

"If you do, I'll kill you."

"Is that so?" Finn said. "I thought you didn't hate me."

"I don't." I repeated.

"Prove it." He pushed, relaxing against my wall.

"How?" I loosened my grip on his collar but leaned in closer, narrowing my eyes. He then did something I'd never expected. The boy I've known since I was 2. The boy who I've hated since I was 3. The boy who I was forced to be friends with. Finn Wolfhard kissed me. I was obviously being stupid since I kissed back only breaking away because my mom yelled after a minute or two.

"Dinner, guys!" I looked at Finn's face then his lips that were pinker than usual, and had a slight pout. He smugly walked away, kicked away the towel, and opened my door.

"Come on then Madds." Finn walked out leaving me confused.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Hope you like it maddss_xo if anyone wants requests you can also do characters and ships. (I won't do fillie because I despise it so much)