Coffee Shop - Jaedack

Characters - Jack Dylan Grazer, Jaeden Lieberher
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack tapped his foot nervously as he fiddled with his thumbs. His breathing quick and heart beating, he saw Jaeden walk through the door. He spotted the nervous boy and sat down quickly.

"Hey," Jaeden smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm good." Jack breathed. "Can we order?"

"Sure. What do you want?"

"Just a small cake and hot chocolate please." Jack was smiling too. Jaeden nodded and went up to order. "Wait! Here's my money."

"Don't bother." Jaeden said, placing his hand on Jack's. Jack blushed and put his money away.

Jaeden returned and placed the food and drinks on the table. They ate in an uncomfortable silence since Jack seemed on edge.

Jaeden finally addressed this, "Are you alright?"

"Why do you like me?" Jack blurted out. He looked down quickly and stared tapping his foot again.

"Why?" Jaeden asked. "Oh, Jack. There's so many reasons. You're funny, your eyes are stunning, your face is wow. And most importantly," Jack looked up. "I love you and your personality."

"Me?" Jack coughed. "You love me?"

"So freaking much." Jaeden responded.

"Well, I love you too."

~•~•~•~•~•~
I blame shannoncasey04 entirely and there's been a fly going on and off my hand the entire time writing this.