Livestream - Gaten Matarazzo

Characters - Gaten Matarazzo, Y/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Yo dudes!" Gaten said excitedly to the livestream. He rambled on about coming to Texas when I laughed loudly at something on my phone. "Y/N shh."

Many comments spread about who I was.
"Just a friend, guys. Don't worry." My heart sank. Of course he only likes you like that, you twat.

Gaten finished the live after 45 minutes. He's got some dedicated fans. I stayed on my phone most the time, vaguely listening.

"You okay?" I nodded and didn't look at him. "You seem pissed."

"I'm good." I snapped.

"Okay, sorry!" Gaten raised his hands in defence. "You know you can talk-"

"To you." I cut him off. "Yeah, yeah. We've had this conversation." He looked down, looking hurt. "I'm sorry."

"You never mean these things unless something has happened. I'll say this once: What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"You're not." Gaten looked into my eyes. "Tell me. Please." He begged. I shook my head. "I'll tell you what I'm hiding from you."

"You promised you weren't hiding anything!" I gasped.

"Well you are!" I crossed my arms and huffed. "I like you. There you go."

"Oh." I giggled. "I like you too."

"What do you want to do about it?" He asked.

"I don't mind. Whatever you want, really."

"I want you to date me?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" I dramatically said.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Idk...