Chapter 2

Reaching her destination 'Pari's paradise', she got down. She looked at the other mansion standing before her. For a moment she thought about the place she came from. She shook her head at the her own thoughts. Sure both are her home but there is a huge difference.

Letting out a sigh, she entered the mansion. As soon as her eyes saw the view in front of her, her lips curved into a small smile. She kept on looking at it.

After a few minutes, her object(s) of interest became aware of her presence. Letting a high squeal, they moved towards her. Soon she was hugged by three pairs of cute, chubby little hands. Laughing she bent down and gathered the three cute, beautiful, innocent souls. Her babies. Yes, her babies. Her triplet sons. The symbols of her love.

Taking them in her arms she moved towards the sofa. Settling down she cuddled them close to her heart. Basking in her motherly warmth, the three little nine month olds laid their head on her shoulder, each giving a satisfied " mumma" in response.

Few minutes later, she looked up hearing footsteps. A man in his mid twenties walked up to her. Taking one of the triplets, he asked,"so forgot your superman , when you got your mumma". Giving a fake angry pout, he turned around. Not understanding, the triplets looked at each other. But soon realizing that their superman is upset on them, they immediately got out their mumma's lap and launched themselves in his arms. Wetting his face with kisses, they hugged him. Laughing mirthfully, he gathered them in his hands.

Shaking her head at his childish behavior, she got up and moved towards kitchen to make breakfast. Few minutes later, settling the triplets in the ground to move around, he entered the kitchen behind her. Giving her a side hug, he asked,"what is the plan for today".

Giving him a small smile she answered,"First, we have a meeting with Mr.Mitral, then have to finalize the designs for the Garodia project... ". She went on explaining about the day's schedule and other details. Hearing everything, he smiled at her. Muttering a low 'workaholic' under his breath and shaking his head, he moved towards the living room to check upon the triplets.

Chuckling to her selves, she concentrated on making the breakfast. Few minutes later, she came back to the living room. She saw him lying on the floor with the triplets around him. The youngest one sitting on his stomach and the two on his either sides playing. He was talking to them in childish tone. Seeing the scene her mind drifted to another man who should have been at his place. Her heart pained.

Coming out of her thoughts, she looked at the man lying on the floor. Julian Malhotra. Weird name. She laughed. Jules. As she lovingly calls him. An Anglo Indian. Born to an Indian father and British mother. The person who had stood by her through every thick and thin. The person who she trust more than her selves. The person who knows her inside out. The person who knows her all secrets. Her biggest support.

Seeing her lost, he called her," Doll face". Seeing her attentive, he continued, " let's get ready". Taking her eldest son, Arav in her arms she moved upstairs.Julian followed her with the other two, Aryan and Arush.

Getting her kids ready with the help of Julian she quickly changed into her formal attire while he took them downstairs. By the time she came down, Beejibaa has already returned from temple. Together, they had breakfast also feeding the little ones. She left with Julian to her next destination, her another world, with Julian in the passenger seat and the triplets securely buckled up at the back seat of her BMW.

Stepping down, she first looked at the building in front of her. 'ASHIYAANA". Indeed it is her ashiyaana. Her paradise of love. Taking her 'Ponies' in her arms she headed inside. Ponies. That is how she lovingly call her triplets. Their cute nickname. The rate at which they are growing she doubt they would already start their schooling before 2. They are pretty fast in learning everything. Not that she is complaining. It was bound to happen. She herselves has completed her 12 the at the age of 13. Even their father is pretty fast in grasping everything. So when they understand everything fast it is no shock for her.

Soon, she was joined by Neha. Neha. Her besty. Her PA,Manager, Secretary, Assistant.Her soul sister. All in all. Another person who actually loves, cares and knows me closely. Apart from Jules, she is the one who knows everything about me. All my secrets. But unlike Jules, she herself is a companion of my pain. Having been going through a lot in childhood she has emerged as a winner from her past. For her, I am her everything. She follow me around as a small child follows her mother afraid of getting lost in a crowd.

Quickly she lifted Aryan from my arms. Arush being taken by Jules. We three headed inside with Ponies (From now I will refer the triplets as Ponies).

Entering the building she looked around. This is her another home. Unlike the other two, here she has a lot of relations. Starting from dada- dadi, nana-nani, chacha-chachi, kaka-kaki, brothers, sisters, little kids every relations a person could possibly have. This is one big family her aashiyaana. Having been started from a destitute home, this has now flourished into a big home where hundreds of people lived as a big huge family.

For the outside world, this is a destitute home, an orphanage, an oldage home. But for the people living here and her, this is their home where they lived with their loved ones. Having started the institution in London 5 years back while studying in Oxford she never thought that her aashiyaana would come to this position one day with branches all around the world. It has its own schools, colleges, hospitals, and also a well established legal team looking after the various cases of the inmates.

Spending her time there and discussing a few things regarding the working, she headed to her office. AS Group of Companies. One of the top most industry in business world. She had started it along with aashiyaana 5 years back.

**************

Entering her cabin, she sat in the chair of MD.Adjacent to her cabin was the kids room where her Ponies played along with their nanny. The rooms are separated by glass wall designed so that she could see them from her cabin but they couldn't.Neha and Jules has already gone to their cabins on the opposite side of her cabin. Neha being her PA has cabin next to her's while Julian being CEO has room adjacent to Neha's.

After a hectic day, she headed home. After dropping Neha and Julian in their respective apartments, she reached Pari's paradise. She helped Beejibaa in making dinner, fed her Ponies, tucked them in their bed. After having dinner, she bid Beejibaa goodbye and headed home.

**************

Ok. In my story Khushi is not uneducated. She is very well educated. Even a bit more than Arnav. She will be a strong girl with lots of shades. This story is mainly based on the different relations a girl share. Don't worry Arnav is not a negative character. And also Arnav and Khushi are not orphans.Khushi will be strong but the betrayal of her loved ones will break her.