Chapter 38

Arnav bent down and made the man to stand up. Taking the blanket off him, Arnav looked at him. Arnav's eyes widened seeing the person standing in front of him.

The man (painfully): ASR

Arnav: You...

Neha (interrupting): You idiot. I won't leave you. How dare you enter inside our house for stealing.

The man: No, no. I didn't come to steal anything.

Neha: You... How dare you lie.
She lifted the stick to hit him. But the man ran and hid behind Arnav.

The man: ASR Please save me.

Arnav (not knowing how to react): Aman, calm down. Nothing will happen. (To Neha) Neha, please relax. He is not any thief. He is Aman.

Neha: Aman. Who Aman? And how dare he enter inside our house without permission that too sneaking like a thief.

Aman (annoyed): I'm not a thief.

Neha: Oh really. Then why were you sneaking into the house.

Aman: That is because I...

Arnav (cutting him): Aman, Neha both of you stop it. (Turning to Neha) Neha calm down. He is not a thief. He is my PA.

Neha (confused): Huh.

Arnav (understanding her confusion): He was my PA in DREAMZ.

Neha (frowning): But what is he doing here.

Arnav: He came to meet me.

Neha: Why?

Arnav (sighing): Because he is still working for me. He came here to give me details of everything that is happening in DREAMZ.

Khushi was seeing the whole scene with a confused and amused expression. First when she saw Neha hitting the man with the stick she was confused. But seeing the bickering happening between both she was amused. When Arnav called the man as Aman, realisation dawned on her.

Surely she knew the man. Even though she hasn't seen him personally, she definitely knows him. The name that her husband chants like a mantra all throughout the day from the time she has married him. Her husband's right hand man. His most trusted person. His PA.

Khushi has heard her husband say his name all throughout the day when they were together. Sometimes it used to be too much that she used to get annoyed. Even after being the head of a topmost multinational company she never used to understand her husband's habit of calling this certain person even for small things.

Neha looked at Aman with scrutinizing gaze while Aman glared back.

Khushi (coming in between them): OK guys relax. Let's go inside and talk.

Aman (glaring at Neha): ASR, who is this Miss-I-know-everything?

Arnav looked at Aman with raised eyebrows but Aman was all the time glaring at Neha. Arnav turned and looked at Khushi who was looking at both with an amused expression.

Arnav (interrupting between the glaring section): OK guys. Let me introduce. Neha, Khushi this is Aman. Aman, this is Khushi, my wife and this is Neha, Khushi's PA.

Neha: Her best friend.

Aman looking at Neha with a bored expression, then his attention diverted to Khushi. Khushi Singh Raizada. ASR's wife. The only woman who could make a place in ASR's heart. Being ASR's PA, Aman was a person who knew everything about him.

He was with Arnav from the time he has started DREAMZ. Aman was an orphan who had lost his parents at a very young age. The only relation he ever had was his Dadi. She was the one who had brought him up after he lost his parents in an accident when he was only 5 years old.