Chapter 26

Few days passed like that. Everyone had settled themselves well in Paradise. Ponies had mingled with Amar- Subhadra (Dada-Dadi), Rajesh-Devyani  (Nana-Nani), Niranjan, Varad and Sojal. With Dadaji, Nanaji and Ajooba, they played indoor games and used to have lots of fun. Dadi and Nani used to tell stories to them. Varad had become their favorite as he used to take them out and Sojal used to make all their favorite foods. They had become very close to them.

With others they simply ignored them. They understood that their Mamma wanted them to stay away from those people. So they did that. They didn't talk to them or go near them but who was stopping them to play pranks on them. First they started playing pranks on them for fun. There is a house full of people and they aren't playing any pranks, how can it happen. So they played lots of pranks on everyone.

But later when they came to know that these people had hurt their Mumma, they started taking revenge. They played pranks on them who hurt their mother. Their main target was Anjali. They did maximum pranks on her. Sometimes even their Superman ( Julian) and Maasi ( Neha) also helped them.

Anjali was targeted all the time. Either she would be asked to do hell lot of jobs by Ponies. Since Anjali liked the kids and wanted to get close to them, she did everything they said. But they never gave any heed to her. Sometimes Anjali was made to drink and eat spicy and bitter stuff or sometimes colors were thrown on her. Ponies were torturing her from all ways by playing pranks on her. And she was helpless except to bear all that.

Everyone had come to love Ponies a lot. They all wanted to go near them but usually they stayed away. Moreover they weren't allowed to go near them. But they all loved Ponies a lot. So they never mind if they played any pranks on them. Moreover they never said anything even if they played prank on Anjali who all of them used to treat as a glass doll. Instead if at all Anjali complained, she was asked to shut up as they are kids.

Khushi was staying away from everyone to the maximum. She only talked with Julian, Neha, Beejibaa, Ponies and those seven people. Otherwise she didn't talked to anyone if not necessary.

***************

After few days

Khushi was going to the balcony when she heard some shouting from Arnav. He was standing in the balcony talking in phone. He was sounding very upset and was literally burning in anger.

Arnav was talking to one of his colleague from his office. After loosing his business, Arnav had tried to get jobs in many big companies. But everyone refused him as he used to be such a big shot and they didn't wanted to take any risk giving him job. After trying a lot, he got job in a decent company. Even though the company was not a big one, he was satisfied with his job which was apt for his needs. He got good salary and required facilities.

Everything was going smooth for a few months. But a couple of months before the company's head retired and company was taken over by a new person. The new employer was a women. She was a bit weak in business matters. Arnav tried to help her and she started getting better.

But later her advances towards him started increasing. She started keeping him in office till late hours, sometimes calling him to office early in the morning or on holidays. Initially he thought it to be due to work and since he was not interested in spending his time at home, he used to go to office. But later her way of behavior started changing towards him.

She started coming closer to him. Always finding ways to keep him with her. Taking him to different parties and pubs telling that she want to talk about work. It had started annoying him later. He tried to stay away from her, stopped being alone with her. But she didn't left him. She started finding more ways to keep him with her.