Chapter 41

Four months later

Sun came out of its hiding place spreading it's bright rays lightening the world. The naughty rays peeked inside the master bedroom of one of the most posh mansions of Mumbai city. Entering inside the bedroom of the Paradise, the rays straight away fell on the handsome and beautiful faces of the couple sleeping on the bed cuddling each other.

The sun rays managed to disturb the sleep of the man but giving his signature angry frown as if trying to frighten the rays, he went back to his sleep burying his face in the luscious hair of the lady cuddling up to her while loosely yet protectively holding her six months old protruding baby bump.

But the sun rays were stubborn. They fell on the face of the lady, disturbing her beauty sleep and finally succeeded in their mission of waking her up. The lady scrounged her face and slowly opened her eyes.

Yawning slowly, she looked beside her and saw her husband sleeping peacefully. She smiled seeing his baby like face. Slowly taking his hand away from her baby bump, she turned to her side and got out of the bed gently holding her baby bump.

Talking her clothes and towel, she went to freshen up. Loosing the warmth, the guy also got up from his sleep. He looked around trying to spot his wife and frowned not seeing her. Hearing the sound of running water from washroom, he relaxed.

Few minutes later, the lady came out of the washroom dressed in a beautiful maternity dress.

Seeing her, the man smiled softly

Seeing her, the man smiled softly. He got down from the bed and came to her. Wrapping an arm around her, he gently cupped her one cheek.

[By now, all of you must have guessed who this couple is. Yes it's none than our cute Arnav - Khushi.]

Arnav (with a smile): Are you alright, Sweetheart?

Khushi almost chuckled hearing her husband's favorite phrase. Point to be noted - almost. But at the last moment, her mood changed and she made a frowning face.

Khushi (rolling her eyes at his overprotectiveness): Yeah. I am alright. Now, will you take the pain of going and freshening up. You are stinking.

She made a yuck face pinching her nose. Arnav shook his head at her moodswings and then smiling at her, he went to washroom after taking his clothes.

Few minutes later, he came back dressed in his casuals. He saw her sitting on the bed after getting ready. He quickly brushed his hair and then gently helped her in getting up. Together they both went downstairs.

On reaching the dining hall, they saw the whole family sitting in the living room having morning tea. It was Sunday and everyone was at home. Ponies were playing with Dhruv, NK, Akash, Shyam and Julian.

The elder men were reading newspaper. The ladies were in kitchen or doing other household works. Everything was going smoothly.

Khushi and Arnav sat on the living room. Arnav started talking to his father regarding some work while Khushi was just looking around. Just then Anjali came there with beverages.