Chapter 35

Few days passed. The atmosphere in Paradise was very pleasant. Arnav and Ponies have come close. Now Arnav spent most of his time with Ponies and Khushi after coming back from office. The relation between Arnav and Khushi was also going great. There was an understanding between them. Now both could speak and share things to each other freely. There was no hesitation between them.

But the situation with others was not so. Even though Khushi forgave Arnav there was still distance between Khushi and others. She couldn't bring herself to forgive others so easily. Maybe with time she might forgive them but now was not the time. Ponies still continued to play pranks on others. But now they are more close to them. They talked with them instead of the initial ignorance. But they also were not ready to forgive them easily.

Apart from that everything was going smoothly in Paradise. Arnav has proven himself to be the best father. He was spoiling Ponies by fulfilling all their demands. When Khushi tried to stop him he silenced her by saying that he is compensating for the time he has missed with them. Ponies on the other hand were enjoying the attention alongwith trying to annoy their father with their own cute little pranks.

Well now Arnav has also become expert in understanding their pranks and saving himself. He was loving the small cat and mouse game with his sons. Ponies also comes up with new new pranks everything. Well their explanation is simple they can't leave their father for leaving them and their Mumma and hurting them. But they didn't want to hurt their Daddy so small small harmless pranks.

It was morning. Khushi came down getting ready to go to office. But before she could go out of the house she saw Ponies coming down getting ready. She frowned.

Khushi (to Ponies): Where are you guys going? And with whom.

Ponies (smiling): Mumma we are coming to office with you.

Khushi : What??? But why so sudden.

Arush (shrugging): Nothing. Just felt like coming.

Khushi (with raised eyebrows): Really. You guys doesn't like to go to office which according to you is boring. Not at least you Ashu. (Arush gulped) Then why so suddenly you guys want to come to office.

Ponies stood there not knowing what to do. Surely they can't say their Mumma that they are coming to office to play pranks on their Daddy. Well seems like God was on the little one's side. So the target itself came to their rescue.

Arnav: Oh come-on Khushi. Why are you stopping them. If they want to come let them come. (Ponies grinned)

Khushi : But Arnav. You don't know how naughty they are. They will surely have their set of pranks on their mind. They will start troubling and won't let us work.

Ponies pouted hearing their Mumma.

Arnav: Come-on Khushi. Leave it. Nothing will happen. I will take care of them. They won't create any problem.

Khushi (hesitantly): Are you sure.

Arnav (smiling): Yep. Now let them come.

Khushi : OK.

Ponies grinned. They quickly rushed to the car before their Mumma change her decision. Arnav and Khushi chuckled and followed them. Arnav got in the driver's seat and Khushi took the passenger seat while Ponies were in the backseat.

***************

AS Groups office

Arnav took the triplets to his cabin while Khushi went to her cabin. Arnav made them sit on the couch, asked them to not make noise and disturb him, and went to his seat. But who was he kidding. Will Ponies ever sit quiet when they have a perfect opportunity to play pranks.