Recap of story till chapter 41

Recap of Love, am I not worth it

The story starts with a glimpse into Arshi's married life. They are close but still there is difference between them created by Anjali (Arnav's sister), Sheetal (his pretent girlfriend and Shreya (Khushi's adopted sister). Khushi is ignored by both her in laws and her parents. Arshi have triplet son about whom Arnav or their families have no idea. The kids are staying at a different house of Khushi with her friends Neha, Julian and Khushi's childhood caretaker and mother figure, Beejibaa.

Then we see glimpses of their past. Khushi is the only child of her parents. But before her birth her parents adopted Shreya. Her mother, Aastha has a strange kind of obsession for Shreya due to which she ignores Khushi. And Khushi's father, Shlok is always engrossed in his business. Though he loves Khushi, but doesn't have time for her. Then Khushi gets kidnapped due to astha's mistake when Khushi was 5 years old. She meets Neha there and both escapes from there. They meet assistant Commissioner Girish. And Khushi becomes close to Girish and his wife Sumitra, who becomes parents figures in her life.

Then Khushi, we see a glimpse of Khushi's early teenage (15 years) where she is practising law in Delhi and meets a girl, Taani, who was escaping from a sex trafficking mafia. While investigating about it with Girish's help, Khushi finds out that her adopted sister, Shreya, Sheetal and Sheetal's brother Mahesh are involved in the case and are the masterminds. She also finds out that they killed her elder cousin sister Kavya and Kavya's family as she found out about their truth. Then she tried to say about it to her mother but her mother's health deteriorates and she was forced to keep mum. She fights the case of Taani and puts everyone except Shreya, Sheetal and Mahesh in jail. But her guilt of letting culprits go, make her leave her law practice forever.

Then we see Khushi going to Oxford university to complete her studies. There she meets Julian and befriends him after some difficulty. Julian becomes brother figure for her and Neha. Then she gets into an accident and Julian and a Nun saves her. After that she takes over the Nun's dilapidated destitute home and help them. She starts Aashiyaana and also AS industries.

Three years later, Khushi receives a call from her mother on the day of her graduation party that her marriage is fixed. Initially shocked, she agrees for it. Then in a twisted play of fate, Khushi is married to her teenage crush Arnav Singh Raizada and Shreya is married to Arnav's youngest cousin brother, Dhruv. But her life in Raizada household becomes difficult due to the planning and plotting of Anjali, Sheetal and Shreya. Also she gets misunderstood by others due to Shreya's mistakes.

Arshi leads a happy married life initially, though Anjali, Sheetal and Shreya tries to separate them. Some time later, Khushi gets pregnant. But she suffers a miscarriage due to Sheetal giving her abortion pills. When Khushi tries to tell Arnav about it, she finds him sharing a cosy moment with Sheetal, which disheartens her.

"Then after few months, Khushi gets pregnant again. This time also Sheetal tries to kill her baby but the plan doesn't work and Khushi gets to know about Sheetal's planning. Khushi tries to tell Arnav only for him inform her about his Singapore trip for his dream project. Helplessly, Khushi doesn't tell him anything. Then Khushi takes a miscarriage in front of Sheetal and moves to London with her friends where she gives birth to her triplet sons - Arav, Aryan and Arush (Ponies).

Moving back to India, Khushi still couldn't inform Arnav about kids due to Sheetal's presence. Then finally, she decides to inform him. But before she could do that, Arnav is forced to get to married to Sheetal by his mother and sister for a child. Sheetal presents a fake infertility test of Khushi in front of Arnav's mother and sister to convince them for marriage. Arnav helplessly agrees because his mother's health deteriorates. Khushi is devastated by Arnav's and everyone's betrayal.

After grieving for some days, Khushi collects herself and confronts the Raizadas. She exposes Arnav's mother's fake heart attack. And also severes every relationship with Raizadas and Agnihotris. Even slaps Sheetal few times. She signs the divorce papers and also takes Arnav's sign in kid's custody paper without anyone's knowledge. Then she moves to London with her kids and friends.

Two years later, Khushi comes back. She finds Raizadas and Agnihotris who were betrayed by Shreya and Kapoors and thrown out of their houses. Khushi bring them to her home. There, the families find about the kids and feels guilty. Khushi ask them to stay away from kids. Then Arnav starts working with Khushi. Khushi has a showdown with Anjali and Ratna (Arnav's mother). During one business trip, Arshi spends a night together and Arnav makes love to her to save her.

Coming back, Khushi lashes out at Arnav. Feeling guilty for separating them, Ratna tries to gets Arnav divorced from Sheetal. But Arnav reveals that his marriage with Sheetal was fake and he and Khushi were never divorced. Khushi feels guilty for misunderstanding Arnav. Then Arnav tells her about his love for her, which he harboured from even years before their marriage. They reconcile. And kids also become close to Arnav.

Dhruv gets divorced from Shreya and Ratna reveals to Sheetal about the reality of her marriage with Arnav. Re-enters Taani. Dhruv gets attracted to her while Anjali gets insecure with Taani and Shyam's closeness. Shyam and Taani share brother sister relationship but to get Anjali on track, Dhruv plots and shows them as couple. Aman and Neha also meet and starts fighting.

Khushi gets pregnant again. And whole family is happy. They celebrate kid's third birthday.

Four months later, Arnav and Khushi are living life happily. Khushi has a cordial relationship with everyone except her parents. Ponies are happily mingling with the family. And Anjali is changed. Then according to the plan of Khushi, Khushi, Julian, Arnav and Taani goes to meet Kapoors to take revenge and get back their properties. They disguise themselves. Julian and Khushi as business tycoons - Singh brothers - Daljeet Singh and Kuljeet Singh. And Taani as Daljeet's PA - Diana and Arnav as Kuljeet's PA Cathy.