Chapter 37

Next day morning
Khushi woke up from the deep slumber. It was after two years she is sleeping so peacefully. Opening her eyes she saw the most beautiful scene she had ever seen in her life. Her kids were sleeping cuddling up to their father. Arav and Arush were cuddling their father from both sides keeping their heads on Arnav's chest while Aryan was completely lying on Arnav's stomach. She also realized that she was sleeping by keeping her head on Arnav's biceps. On the other hand Arnav was hugging all four of them into his strong and safe arms.

Khushi couldn't describe her feelings. This was the sight that she wished to see everyday from so long. Their cute and small little family being happy and together. Now she knows her decision of letting be in her and Ponies's lives was the best decision she had ever taken in life. Nobody but Arnav could only complete their family. He was the missing piece in the puzzle. Now that he's there they are complete.

Smiling to herself, she slowly got up removing Arnav's hand that rested on her waist without disturbing their sleep. She went to bathroom to get ready for the day.

After sometime Arnav's eyes slowly opened. Seeing the unfamiliar surroundings he frowned. Then slowly he remembered the incidents of last night. Looking around he saw his sons still sleeping snuggling upto him. Suddenly he heard the sound of bathroom door opening. He immediately closed his eyes pretending to be sleeping.

Khushi came out of the bathroom and went and sat in front of the dressing table. Arnav slowly opened his eyes. Khushi didn't see him as her back was facing him. She started drying her wet hair using a towel. Arnav was lost in her beauty. The early morning sun rays that was entering the room in between the curtains were falling on her skin making it glow.

Keeping the towel aside Khushi started getting ready. Taking Aryan from his stomach Arnav made him sleep beside Arush. Then he slowly got out of the bed without disturbing Ponies's sleep. Arnav came beside Khushi. Sensing him near her, Khushi's heartbeat increased. She cursed her body for reacting this way around him.

She closed her eyes keeping his hand on her chest trying to stop her increasing heartbeat afraid that he would hear it. Arnav smiled seeing his effect on her. His heart warned seeing her innocent gesture to hide his effect on her. Deciding to tease his wife a little bit, Arnav bent down.

Feeling his hot breath on her nape, Khushi's breathing increased. She tightly closed her eyes. Mentally chuckling Arnav extended his hands purposefully brushing it against her sides. Khushi's hold on her chest tightened.

Minutes later, when nothing happened, Khushi opened her eyes and turned around. She saw Arnav standing there smirking at her. She understood that he was teasing her. She narrowed her eyes at him. Arnav smiled seeing her facial expressions. Then Khushi's eyes went to the thing that was in Arnav's hands. Sindoor box. She looked up at his eyes. Smiling slightly he came near her.

Arnav slowly opened the box and took a pinch of Sindoor between his thumb and forefinger and gently placed it on her partition. Khushi closed her eyes feeling overwhelmed with emotions. Arnav closed the box and kept it aside. Then he came near her. Softly cupping her face in his both hands, he placed a soft lingering kiss on her forehead. Coming down he kissed her eyes, her cheeks, her cute button nose, and her chin. He was about to place his lips on her lips, when a scream shook both of them out of their trance. "Daddy"

Startled Arnav and Khushi turned around only to see a fuming Arav looking at Arnav with daggers in his eyes. Both Arnav and Khushi were embarrassed. But soon their embarrassment changed into confusion and amusement. While Arnav was confused about the death glares that Arav was giving him, Khushi was amused seeing her son's behaviour. She knew exactly why Arav was giving him death glares. She mentally chuckled thinking about the reason.