Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Two years later, London.

Arnav entered the room slowly. Khushi was sitting on the bed smiling. He came near her bed. Slowly lifting his hand he caressed her face. She got lost in his touch. Sitting on the bed he leaned on her.

Khushi lied on the bed. Arnav slowly kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and finally her lips. Taking her lower lip between his lips he nibbled it, sucked it, bit it and finally licked it to sooth her pain. He did the same to her upper lip also. Then he slowly entered his tongue inside her and tasted every nook and corner of her mouth. He kissed till both of them breathless.

Finally pulling out of the kiss, he moved downwards. Slowly kissing her neck and shoulder, he unpinned her pallu. Soon both their clothes were on the ground. Hovering over her he kissed her forehead and coming down he gently bit her shoulder.

Khushi woke up from her slumber breathing heavily. She was sweating all over. Switching on the bedside lamp, she took the water jug and gulped down the whole content in one go. After sometime, her breathing became normal.

Slowly getting out of the bed, she came near the window and looked at the sky. It had been two years she came from that place which snatched her everything. Leaving all her past and all those people behind who were related to her. It had been two years since she came to this city for a new beginning.

But still the memories of the past haunted her. The more she tried to overcome those painful moments of her life, it came back with more force. Every night she tried to sleep without thinking about those memories, but still it crept into her dreams.

No. She won't fall weak this time. The more those memories haunted her the more she became determined to punish those people who had pushed her into this pain. She won't never forgive anyone of them for what they had done to her. They will pay for each and every sin they had committed. They had to pay the price of each drop of tear she had shed due to them. They won't be spared this time.

Looking at the sky she spotted the bright star towards North, her Kavya Tai.

"Tai, look how fast the time had ran away. I can't believe that it had been two years to all those happenings. Two years since everything changed in my life. Since my life had taken a new turn. I had started a new life in this city. True, those past still haunted me but now I had learned to live with it. I had changed a lot in this two years. So much that I couldn't even recognize myself. I don't even remember how that soft spoken, loving, caring and smiling Khushi went away. Now I am a changed person who is rude, arrogant and little bit selfish also. I can't help it Tai. My past had taught me that being selfless and loving never gave you anything. But it only snatched everything from you. I don't regret my change Tai because this change gave me confidence, a way to make a new life for myself and my babies. I can't let people hurt me and my babies due to my nature anymore. More than me, I had to stay strong for my babies. In this two years, I had seen how cruelly this world treated a single mother and fatherless kids. I can't let that happen to my kids. If my change gave a new life to my kids then I am ready to take any pain to give them a good future."

Turning around she saw her Ponies sleeping peacefully on the bed. Two years have passed. Her Ponies is now two years and nine month old. They had grown up really fast. Everything changed in this two years. But seeing her Ponies, she didn't realize when time flew away so fast. Her Ponies had become big not by age but by behavior and nature.

They understood everything. They were very intelligent. You can call them Child Prodigies. They understood all the things happening around. They haven't even completed three year old but already in first grade.