Chapter 15

Two days passed. Khushi was staying in Paradise with her babies. Her babies were her only solace. Neha and Jules were there beside her all the time afraid that she would take any wrong step.

In this two days many things happened. Kaka (chef in Agnihotri mansion) came to visit her. He said about all that happened in the three days.

After she had left for her trip to Lucknow after informing Arnav, next day Ratna had a heart attack. Whatever that happened in the marriage had disturbed her and led to the attack. Arnav was asked to come back immediately. Her condition was getting serious.

She had requested Arnav to marry Sheetal so that she can fulfill her wish to see a grandchild. Arnav had straightly denied to do that. But his mother's deteriorating health and her condition had forced him to do that. All other family members also agreed for the sake of Ratna.

Shlok was on a business trip. Varad and Sojal had gone for some other function. Niranjan was visiting one of his old friends. So they didn't knew what happened. Only Aastha was there. She as usual concerned for Ratna's health and Shreya's future had sided with them.

Kaka was feeling very bad for being helpless ( he didn't knew about Ponies. He came to know about them only two days back). After saying all these he went not being able to take the lifeless form of that innocent child he had seen grow up in front of his eyes.

Earlier Girish and Sumitra had come to meet her. Knowing everything Girish was furious. He wanted to go and rip all those people apart who had caused pain to his child. His Khushi. Being childless Khushi was their own child for them. So they decided to stay with her till she becomes alright. Getting her mother's lap (Sumitra), Khushi cried a lot. Her condition was unbearable for every residents of Paradise.

It was night. Khushi was standing beside the window looking at sky. She felt weak. She lost her everything in just few minutes. Turning around she looked at her Ponies sleeping on the bed unknown to the storm that had ruined their lives. Her Ponies also had lost their everything. Their father's love, his name, their family everything.

She can't take her babies to that house where Sheetal lives. She can't play with her babies' lives. It was not like she was afraid of her Sheetal or Shreya. But as a mother she couldn't take risk about her kids' lives. After all that Sheetal had done with her and Ponies she couldn't take any risk and give Sheetal a chance to harm her babies.

Flashback

It was after six months of her miscarriage. She wasn't feeling well for a few days, so she decided to visit a doctor. Her friend Dr. Sarthika was out of station. So she was visiting another gynecologist. She was very nervous about the result. After her miscarriage she was very caution about every step that she took.

The results came. The doctor announced that she was pregnant. She was on cloud nine. After her baby was lost, she was waiting for this news eagerly. Neha who accompanied her hugged her tight and had done a small dance in her happiness.

Arnav had gone to Delhi for two weeks for a meeting. She wanted to tell the news first to Arnav but was apprehensive about telling it to Arnav on phone. So she decided to wait till Arnav comes back and tell everyone.

They first went to Paradise. There, Jules and Beejibaa was eagerly waiting for them to return. As soon as they stepped in Jules started bombarding her with questions. Calming him down, Neha who couldn't control her excitement spilled down the beans. Knowing about her pregnancy, both Jules and Beejibaa hugged her tightly. Jules congratulated her while Beejibaa blessed her and ward off bad eyes from her ( nasar utarna).

Jules and Neha started dancing and celebrating their happiness. Seeing her antics, Khushi laughed out loud. They all visited temple. Jules stayed in the car while the other three went to temple to take blessings for Khushi and her unborn child from God.