Chapter 40

Few days later

Everything was going good in Paradise. All were happy. The whole family was pampering and taking care of Khushi. Though she loved everyone's love and attention on her, she didn't showed it. She was downright formal with everyone. She couldn't forget everything all of a sudden and forgive everyone. But she didn't stopped anyone from doing anything for her or her babies.

Otherside everyone was making arrangements for Ponies's birthday party. Like Khushi wanted, a grand party was arranged. Almost half of Mumbai was invited. From Celebrities to Ministers to TV artists, Business magnets, everyone was invited. The party was held in the most posh seven star hotel in Mumbai. The whole hotel was only booked for the event. Media was also invited. Everything was lavish and high class.

All made sure that not even a single mistake happen and everything is perfect. Everyone and everything was ready. Finally the day of Party arrived.

Arnav and Khushi wished Ponies at exact twelve o'clock. In the morning, they made them cut a small cake with the family members. Everyone wished them and showered them with gifts.

After breakfast, Arnav and Khushi dropped the little ones in their school alongwith cake, chocolates and sweets so that they can celebrate their birthday with their friends and teachers in school. Afternoon they picked the kids from the school and brought them back to home.

Ponies were beaming in happiness. It was their first birthday that they were celebrating with their whole family. Also the first birthday after they started understanding things. First getting to celebrate it with their both parents, then families and finally friends and teachers, it was already the best birthday they had ever had.

After coming back from school, Arnav and Khushi made Ponies sleep for sometime so that they will be fresh during the party. Evening, they got them ready and brought them to the hotel where party was organized for their surprise.

Entering inside the party hall, the little ones were happily surprised seeing the whole decorations and everyone wishing them. They were a bit shy initially but politely received all the wishes and gifts.

Soon the cake was brought and both Arnav and Khushi made the little ones cut their cakes. All the while the media was clicking pictures after pictures of the little ones. It was a sensational news for them. After all it's not everyday you get to see the heirs of two big families such as Raizadas and Agnihotris.

Even though they lost their business and everything, the high class aura and fame that the families held was something that nobody could take away from them. Being the heirs of such families, Ponies were their centre of interest.

Arnav and Khushi themselves were big business tycoons of the era. Sensational, sizzling and made for each other couple. And their kids were supposed to be special and the media left no stone unturned to give the triplets that special attention. They were hell bent on including the triplets in the list of celebrity kids. Though the family, and parents weren't bothered. They wanted the kids to have normal life.

After the cake cutting, the party was divided into two parts. One party was held for the elders while another exclusive party was held for the kids with all sort of games, toys, Chocolates, food and fun. A carnival party was arranged for the kids in one part so that they can enjoy. All of Ponies's school mates were invited alongwith their parents.

Otherside a lavish party was arranged for the elders with glamour and style. Discussion on business, fashion, politics, each and everything was going on. Games, music, dance and fun was everywhere. Almost every celebrity and big shots were there except of course the cheater gang - Shreya and the Kapoors.