{ 13 } Raven

My blood practically boils, anger overcoming me. "What the hell did you do that could possibly be so bad, that you had to kill everyone up there for? They'll run out of oxygen if they don't come down here!" I exclaim exasperated, blue irises ablaze with hatred as I gasp for air.

I shake out my bruised hand, mine and Bellamy's blood both covering my hand. But for some reason, there was a difference in color. I shake the thought away, shoving his chest roughly. He's used to it by now, his tall posture only slumping slightly. I was fuming, my whole body practically shaking with rage.

    "You really want to know, huh Princess?" He doesn't hesitate to shout back, our voices echoing throughout the woods. If Grounders were near, we're dead.

    "I want to know what made you kill those people up on the Ark." I state, my voice hard and cold. We had a shot to get everyone back home, down to Earth where they belong. I had a chance to see Raven, and Bellamy destroyed it.

Bellamys chest rises and falls immensly, puffing out air. "Fine. Avalon, I shot the Chancellor. I shot him for Octavia, and if they come down here I'm dead, and so is she." Bellamy exclaims, throwing his hands up wildly. His brown eyes are wide, staring at me with such intensity that makes me overwhelmed, dodging his gaze to look at my boot clad feet.

My eyebrows arch up suddenly, the whole thing making sense now. Bellamy would do whatever it takes to protect his sister, including killing the Chancellor. But if the Ark comes down, there's no way they would let him walk, and Octavia needs her brother. Bellamy made sure we couldn't contact the Ark to save Octavia and himself.

My voice is slightly softer this time, yet still rough as I contain my emotions. "We could have made an agreement Bellamy, they listen to Clarke. You can't just do whatever the hell you want to save yourself and O! There would've been a way to let them and us live, including you." I say, blowing a piece of hair out of my face as I take a step back, tension filling the air.

Bellamy swallows, unable to hold my stare. "You and I both know that wouldn't happen," He continues as I hold my breath, watching him take a few strides towards me. "You can yell at me more later, but this is important- Just take a look." Bellamy sighs, grabbing ahold of my elbow, which I swiftly yank out of his grasp with a cold look.

Something flashes in his eyes, and I dismiss it quickly as he leads me to the smoking pod, practically destroyed in landing. The wet leaves squish underneath my feet, rain dropping from the treetops. The feeling of rain will never cease to amaze me, how water could fall from the sky.

I open up the door, and a gasp escapes my lips, my hand flying to my mouth.

"She got your message." Bellamy reminds me of what I asked him to tell Raven, all those years ago when he was still a cadet, and I was barely eighteen. Now I'm almost twenty two, and Bellamy's an escaped Ark member, the two of us somehow surviving on Earth. I guess he kept his word and told her, because she visited me within two weeks of landing down here.

Raven was here. On Earth.

//\\

Her dark hair pulls into a pony tail, blood splashed across her face- Raven sits hastily looking through ripped wires that could only have been attached to the radio. I take in her appearance, worn and more mature from three years ago; but still Raven.

"Hi." I mutter, totally unprepared and ready for this to actually be happening.

Her head jerks up quickly, and her doe eyes widening at the sight, her mouth dropping into an o. Like she forgot about what she was doing, Raven's face looking like she's seen a ghost.

"Avalon?" She breathes, jumping out of the pod, not hesitating to throw her arms around me. I go stiff, having trouble believing that I was actually seeing the person I risked everything for. It was a pinch me moment, a time where me, a writer, was speechless. I stare blankly, unable to process this. Raven's sharp features go blurry in front of my face, finding it hard to believe that Earth actually brought me something other than pain.