13- Facing Fears

Five months later

Tyler

"Who was she Tyler?" She asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows at Elle. She rolled her eyes.

"And don't say I don't know because you know exactly what I'm talking about." She said, folding her arms. I sighed.

"I can't tell you." I told her honestly. She let out a breath.

"Well I can't remarry you if you're gonna keep secrets." She said then got up. I grabbed her and made her sit back down. Elle rolled her eyes and got back up.

"I'm not keeping secrets, Elle." I told her.

"Then tell me who she is." She said. I sighed.

"I can't, I just simply can't." I said. She rolled her eyes. How was I supposed to tell her that I was having daily meetings with our wedding planner for our surprise wedding? It was gonna be a surprise no matter what. I know I told her that I would let her plan it but lately she's been really stressed so she handed the project over to me.

"You wanna know something, Tyler? I trust you." Elle said, while climbing onto my lap. She straddled me. "If only you'd do the same and just tell me." I pinched the bridge of my nose. I loved her, I really did. But she was a little too much for me right now. I couldn't even take her serious right now. Who climbs onto someone's lap just to yell at them. This pregnant lady did. Well, it wouldn't have mattered if she was pregnant or not. She's done it before. We didn't argue for long though, wink.

"How's Tyler Jr.?" I said and started to rub her stomach. Tranquility spread across her face as she sighed. That didn't last long though. She slapped my hands.

"What the hell, Elle?" I yelled she rolled her eyes.

"So you think I'm gonna let you touch me after you've been sitting here lying to me to the last two minutes?" She asked me, clearly upset.

"What are you, bipolar? Danielle, I cannot tell you who that lady was. What you're gonna do is trust me and know that I'll never cheat on you. I love you and I'm your husband, not anyone else's. Yours, so stop asking me who she was." I raised my voice at her. I looked her in the eyes. They started to well up with tears. I took in a hasty breath.

"No, no, don't start cry-"

-
Elle

I held up a hand before he could say anything. His shoulders slumped. I bet he thinks he's gonna have to sleep on the couch tonight. He's way off mark with that. I want him closer than ever. The way he yelled at me was saddening at first but then he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He looked incredibly sexy.

"Why are you so handsome?" I asked him. He smiled as relief washed over his face. I smiled when he pulled me closer. Well, as much as my belly would let him.

"Why are you so damn beautiful?" He asked me. I shrugged and smiled at him. Tyler rubbed small circles on my thighs as we sat there. I looked over at the wall clock and gasped.

"Oh shoot, we gotta get ready! I told my dad that we'd be at his house by two." I said and got off of him. "I wish we could skip this whole thing." I mumbled as I walked off.

So far, I'm five months pregnant and Tyler has been my husband for six months. I still haven't gotten around to talking to my dad about the whole deal. When he sees me, I'm not sure if he's gonna whoop me, yell at me, or give me a congratulatory hug. I wouldn't care anyway because As for Tyler? Well, I could only hope for the best. He and my dad never really met before. I just hoped Malik would be around. I really depended on my twin at moments like these.