20- Officially Official

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!"

Cheers erupted as Ty and I kissed. He pulled me closer as if I would float away. That was kind of funny to me. After we pulled away, I looked up at him.

"We're officially official, boo." I told him. He laughed and grabbed my hand. We walked down the aisle and made our way to a room to take pictures. After the pictures, he and I changed clothes so we could go to the reception. The reception was gonna be huge at a nice beach. The general public was invited because hey, who wouldn't like to party?

Whenever we got there, the party was in full swing. Everyone looked as if they were enjoying themselves and that was all we wanted.

"You ready, Mrs. Caldwell?" Ty asked me. I laughed at him. He frowned.

"What." He said.

"You act like I haven't been Mrs. Caldwell since last year." I said through my laughter. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Just being cliché, babe. Leave me alone." He said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. After more joking around, we walked to the big party. When everyone saw us, they started to cheer. I'm glad Tyson wasn't here because the noise would be too much for his ears. My mom was gonna keep him along with Tyler's mom for the next month or so. Tyler and I were going on a honeymoon and didn't expect to be back for a month.

"Aren't they such a lovely couple?" The announcer said. I smiled and held onto Tyler's arm tighter.

"Please make way for the bride and groom's first dance as husband and wife." I smiled at this. Tyler pulled me by the waist to the dance floor. A slow song started and I instantly recognized it as The Only One For Me by Brian McKnight.

"Hey I know this song." I said to Tyler with a smirk. He laughed.

"I do too. It's all you ever play." He told me with a playful glare.

"Well aren't you glad though? I get to sing the words to you every chance I get." I told him and broke away from the dance. Someone handed me a microphone and Brian's voice cut off. I began to sing. To say Tyler was shocked was understatement. Especially since he didn't know I knew how to sing.

Everyone cheered as I sung every word. Tyler stood there with the biggest smile ever. Someone bought him a chair and he sat in it. I kept singing. I didn't do one of those common bridal party dances for him. I wanted to sing for my baby. I loved him so much.

"I love you, Tyler." I said into the microphone. He smiled and said it back. I decided to play with him.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. Say it in the microphone." I said and put the mic close to his mouth. Everyone laughed.

"I love you Danielle Caldwell." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"That's right." I said into the microphone and pulled him into a huge hug.

-

"Can you not rub your crusty toes on my leg?" I groaned as I sat up. Tyler laughed at me.

"How else was I gonna wake you up?" He asked through his laughter. I shook my head.

"I don't know, maybe hugs and kisses not by rubbing your toes on me." I said. His hearty laughter turned into a smile.

"Just trying something new." He told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Well I have some advice. Try something else." I told him. He waved me off with his hand as he laughed.

"I love you, you know that?" He asked me as he pulled me into his chest. I turned and looked at him.

"No, I didn't know that. How much do you love me, Ty?" I asked him. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"More than you could ever know." He said. I leaned up and he met me halfway. That kiss we shared just now, meant everything in the world to me. Tyler was my soulmate and I loved the very idea of that alone.

"So what did we decide for our honeymoon again?" I asked. He turned back to me.

"Family road trip to Florida for a Universal Studios trip. Then, we are going to Hawaii. Tyson is staying though." Tyler told me. I took in what he said. I loved the idea.

"I'm ready." I told him. He smiled big and grabbed his phone.

-
"Elle Caldwell if you don't hurry up and get your butt to the truck, I'm gonna drag you there myself!" Ty yelled from the front door. I rolled my eyes.

"Tyson messed up his outfit! Now unless you wanna come clean this vomit, I suggest you shut up!" I yelled back.

"Never mind, I'm good!" Tyler said a little led stronger than he started off. I nodded in approval of what I heard and buttoned the last button on the baby's shirt. Soon, we were off to the airport. The ride wasn't long because Tyler drove fast. The plane ride to Florida took some time though. Good thing Tyler's arm was comfortable because Tyson and I both went to sleep on Tyler.

When we got to our hotel, the first thing we did was unpack and change into our swimsuits. I bought Tyson a little swim set. He looked absolutely adorable. I had to just look at him. He was growing everyday and he started to look like Tyler more and more.

I changed into my swimsuit while Ty watched Tyson. My outfit came together nicely and I paired it with a white sundress. My brown sandals went perfectly. Don't even get me started on Tyler. He was just-mmmm. I'm not even gonna say anymore. My husband was fine. He looked at me and smiled.

"You ready?" He asked. I smiled and shook my head no. He frowned. I walked up to him and placed my lips on his. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back harder.

"What was that for?" He asks when we finally pulled away. I smiled.

"Just because. I love you." I told him. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too and so does Tyson." He said and pointed to our son sitting up on a pillow on the bed. He giggled and few slob bubbles formed at his mouth. I laughed and kissed his cheeks. I looked up at Tyler and my smile got bigger, if that was possible. I loved my boys, they completed me. If having a family and being married wasn't already official, this moment right here makes it officially official. I was undeniably happy and no one could take that away from me.