15- Late Night Delivery

Four months later

"Tyson, don't you think it's time to come out of there?" Tyler said to my stomach. He chuckled when he saw his hand press against me. I guess he wanted to give him a high five or something. I don't know. I smiled as he interacted with our son. It was like he was here but wasn't here. I just wanted to see our baby boy.

"Can you hurry up and leave so you can hurry up and come back?" I asked Tyler and pushed his head away from my stomach. He laughed and leaned up to kiss me.

"I suppose so. Anything you want while I'm gone?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"There's a lot of things I want, but I'm not sure if you could handle them all." I said with a wink. He laughed.

"Let me hurry up and leave so I could hurry up and get back. I love you, babe." He said and kissed me again. He kissed my stomach.

"Alright, Ty, be good for mommy." He said. I smiled at this. It was his thing. He did it every time he left. I just loved him for it and I loved that he called Tyson by his own nickname. After Tyler left, I called up Grace and my brothers. I wanted to see my family. Soon, my house was filled with the laughter of my big brothers and my best friend. I sat by my twin, Malik, who was too busy telling a joke to notice me staring at him. Next was my oldest brother, Gabriel. Then the second was Thomas, the brainiac. He was working on computers for big companies that paid him top dollar.

"Why are you staring at Malik like that?" Grace asked me. I turned to her and whispered.

"What if I was supposed to be the only baby but Malik was hiding?" I asked her quietly. Grace laughed. I covered her mouth before my brothers could notice her cackling. The door opened and soon Tyler stepped around the corner.

"A visit from my brother in laws and sister in law?" Tyler asked as he made his way over to me. My brother's shrugged and Grace just smiled. I kissed Tyler as soon as he sat down. I missed him. He went to settle plans on a company that we wanted a new building from scratch. If the plan went through, this meant that Tyler wouldn't be around during the day but would be with our construction workers.

But if I have this baby anytime soon, he ain't going nowhere. Not that I don't want Tyler to stay away from his job, but I wanted him here with me for the first few weeks with Tyson. I was a new parent and had no idea what I was doing. I was new at everything.

"We're leaving. There's a sale at Nike and we don't wanna miss it." Malik said as he and my other brothers got up.

"While you're out, if you see something for your little sis get it for me okay?" I told them.

"Yeah, if we can find something to fit that swollen big foot of yours so shoes wouldn't do. Maybe a huge king sized duvet for a dress will do." Thomas said. I rolled my eyes.

"Not you, but maybe Tyson or Grace. I don't think you need anymore shoes." Gabriel said. Grace smiled at the thought of getting shoes. I laughed. It was true. My shoe collection was fire. I had any shoe style and almost every color for any kind of outfit.

"I'm not that big you know." I told them. They all laughed.

"Hm, tell that to your maternity pictures." Grace said. I looked over to the picture hanging on the wall. Tyler hung it in the living room because he wanted everyone to see. I thought we should put it in our bedroom but whatever.

"That was two days ago! I'm eight months and I'm due any day now, Grace

"That was two days ago! I'm eight months and I'm due any day now, Grace." I told her. She shrugged with a smile.

"Well come on so I can get those shoes!" Grace said, pulling Gabriel out of the house. Malik and Thomas shook their heads as they followed the crazy woman out. I smiled and waved bye as they left. I looked over and saw Ty staring at me.

"What?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"Oh nothing, just looking at how sexy my wife is." He said. I smiled.

"I'd be even more sexier if I was holding our child." I told him and he laughed. Ty pulled me closer as the tv changed to one of our favorite tv shows. The Simpsons was our all time favorite and we didn't mind watching it anytime. Soon, I drifted off to sleep.

-

Tyler

I woke up to ice cold water being poured on me. I yelled then sat up quickly. As I removed my shirt, I caught sight of an angry Elle. I looked at her confused.

"I've been trying to wake you up for the past fifteen minutes! Our baby is on the way, take me to the hospital please. My contractions hurt." She complained to me. I looked nodded then ran off to grab her bag. When I got back, she was already by the door about to open it. I caught up to her and helped her into my truck. I rushed to hospital and in no time, we had a room for her. The doctor on call came in. It was Trevor. I shook my head. Of all doctors on call.

"Where's doctor Richardson? I don't want that idiot anywhere near me." Elle said. I looked from her to Trevor.

"Find him." I told him. He sighed.

"He's off to-"

"Listen here. I've spent the last hour and fifteen minutes trying to wake this idiot up and get off the couch. I did not come all the way here just to have my baby delivered by you. Dr. Richardson promised me that he'd deliver my son and he's gonna keep that promise. Now call him in." Elle said through gritted teeth as she felt another contraction. I'm not even gonna dwell on the fact that she called me an idiot. I gave him a pointed look.

Trevor turned around and left out of the room to see what he could make happen. I turned to Elle. She looked like she was in so much pain. I wish that I could suffer for here because I know that she's not comfortable. I grabbed her hand and she squeezed it instantly. I saw a tear escape her eye. She leaned her head on me.

"Tyler, I'm in so much pain." She said to me. I kissed her forehead and wiped her tears.

"You should be able to get an epidural soon. Just focus on Tyson okay? We're gonna get to see him." I said with a smile. She smiled up at me and kissed me.

"I love you." She said to me. I smiled and kissed her back.

"I love you too." I told her. The door opened and finally, it was someone we all wanted to see. Dr. Richardson came in with a huge smile on his face. Elle's step-grandfather was always so happy.

"Okay! Who's ready to deliver a baby?!"