Chapter 1:Part 2

Hey Guys Will upload soon! Comments much apreciated!!!!! Hope you enjoy this!

(Kristina's P.O.V)

I glanced in the mirror, I actually looked somewhat pretty.

My naturally straight light brown hair was fine, and my brown eyes were bright and not red at all considering I'd been crying last night. I HATE crying but I do it alot.

The girls finally got all there luggage and right on time, the cab just got here. We grabbed our bags and headed out the door. We were finally on our way.

--------------------------------------------------

We made it to the airport with 15 minutes to spare, So I checked my phone 2 new messages..

(Ashley's P.O.V)

I looked over at Krissy (Kristina's nickname) she was frowning and staring at her phone.

"Your Dad again? Do you want to talk about it, it helped lat night after your nightmares." I said. "I'm alright, I mean I should be happy we're going to London! I'll forget about it!" she said putting her phone in her bag.

"Now Boarding Flight 176, Flight 176" said the lady. That was us. We boarded the plane, I sat in the row across Krissy, Dela sat 3 rows ahead by herself, and Sydney and Cat sat next to each other far away from us.

(Dela's P.O.V)

Great, this is nice. I though to myself. I Get to sit next to strangers, Just my luck. A Guy was sitting by the window already, there was no one in the middle, at least we have space. He better not bother me or I swear!!!!

!As I looked at the guy next to me I noticed he had the cutest eyes, and nose, and hair..That'd when I realized it, I was sitting next to Liam Payne...