Chapter 30:

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS!!! ITS GOING TO BE REAL GOOD NEXT CHAPTER I SWEAR! WERE FINALLY AT THE END OF THIS STORY! It will be like BAM!! You wont even see it coming! XD

Xox

Krissy

PS:Like me writing it this way? Spacing it out?

-----------------------------

(Niall's P.O.V.)

"KRISSY!!!"I yelled running around. Where was she?! I was so scared! Then I heard a faint scream in the distance, I pushed passed all the drunkies trying to dance with me. "PUH PLEASEEEES! STOP!"I heard a girl shouting...Krissy!

I looked brought the first door, no one, next, next, Then I heard a scream and banging from the last door. I bursted open the door.

My mouth dropped open and I felt my heart crush as I saw Krissy about to be raped by some drunk bastard. She had duck tape over her mouth now and the guy had managed to take her dress off.

She had her eyes shut tightly and was crying. He held her up against the wall. Without saying anything I ran over and grabbed the guy, throwing him into he wall. "KRISTINA!"I heard Liam shout from behind.

She opened her eyes shaking. I ran over to her slowly taking he duck tape off her mouth trying not to hurt her. She collapsed onto me bawling her eyes out shaking. "Ni- niall!"She said trembling. I quickly helped put her dress back on. I picked her up and ran out of there, not stooping for anyone. I ran through the crowded streets down to our hotel.

I brought her back up to our room still holding her tightly. "Shhhh your safe now.."I said calming her down. "Niall...."She sobbed. "I-I was so scared and I thought everything was going to end and you were going to hate me and.. and-"I cut her off.

"Shhh.... Listen to me, I could never hate you...And our reletionship will never end."I said. "I love you."I said softly. She mumbled something, it was silent for a while after that. "Were going to get married someday"I blurted out. She looked up at me with her tear filled eyes, she smiled weakly. but then she started crying again. And for some reason I felt like crying to. Like emptying myself out, and that's exactly what I did...

I just talked, first telling her I loved her, then talking about my own feelings. My family past, everything wrong that's ever bothered me...And she listened. Soon I was crying myself. I felt her small fragile arms wrap around me. "Its okay Niall..."She said softly. I smiled weakly looking down at her.

We both cried almost all night....Finally she fell asleep around 5am. I stayed awake. All night, watching over her protectively. I cant believe I let this happen to her. How could I he so stupid?

"Niall?"I heard someone whisper behind me. Liam was standing in the doorway. He shut the door and walked over to me, "Its not your fault."He said softly. "Yes it is"I said sternly. "Niall. Its not."He repeated.

I wiped away my tear. Not bothering to reply. "She wont remember any of this. Any of it. She was spiked, she'll wake up with a big headache, and not remember anything.It'll all be a blur."Liam said. "she wont remember it?! Anything??"I asked my eyes wide. "Nothing. And you wont tell her"Liam said, "Its for the best."He continued.

Nothing? All my feelings. Our talk....All gone. I wiped away another tear. "Are you okay mate? What's wrong?"Liam asked me. I just shook my head. "Nothing."I sighed. "You should sleep."Liam said. I nodded. Next thing you know I'm pawed out on the couch.....

I woke up to the sound of screaming. I jumped up and saw Krissy sitting up in bed clutching her chest. "Are you okay?!?!"I asked her extrememly worried. "Ye....Yeah"She said calming down. "Bad Dream?"I asked her. She nodded. She rubbed her head. "What happened last night?"She moaned shutting her eyes. "You drank to much"I lied. She just groaned.

I felt bad lying to her...But it was for the best....Little did I know soon she'd find out all my lies....ALL of them