Airplanes,Gummy Bears, and Sparks

(Dela's P.O.V) 

I could feel it starting to get really REALLY hot. I just stared at him untill he caught me starring. I quickly shoot my head so I was facing the floor, I could feel my face turning red. "Hey" he said in the most beautiful face I've ever heard.

Wait that didn’t make sense? Or did it? I was to frazzled to think.

 H-Hii I'm Delaa" I said, metally kicking myself for sounding so stupid. "Cute Name....I'm Liam, But I'm guessing you already knew that?" He said pointing at my 1D Bracelet. I Blushed even more "Yeah.." Then I started laughing like a madman. GOD STOP ACTING SO STUPID!! I thought

(Liam's P.O.V.) 

I noticed the girl sitting next to me starring. I turned to her and saw the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. She was flawless. She said her name was Dela. "Cute Name" I said Liam close your mouth stop acting werid!!! What did I just say?!!? Wait, she has a 1D Bracelet!!! Play it off you ca do this.. "I'm Liam, but I"m guessing you already knew that?" I said pointing to her bracelet. "Yeah" she said then started laughing the cutest laugh ever. I couldn't help but laugh, then unknowingly I had my hand on hers. I felt a spark, a tingle down my back. "I- I, Sorry.." "I didnt mean to" I said.

(Dela's P.O.V)  

He touched my hand....LIAM PAYNE TOUCHED MEE!!!!! I was in complete shock. "It's okay" I said, then smiled.We eventually went on talking about our family, friends, favorite things. Liam was really cool and I ended up getting his number!!!! After talking for what seemed like 3 hours I started falling asleep. NO DON'T FALL ASLEEP YOUR ACTUALLY TALKING TO LIAM!!! And soon I fell asleep.

(Liam's P.O.V.) 

I felt something lay up against my shoulder....It wa Dela!! She looked soo cute sleeping. I put my head on hers and slowly drifted to sleep... I'm glad I didnt sit next to the boys...I wonder what there doing...ZZzzzzzzzz

(Kristina's P.O.V) 

At Least Ashely sits across from me and not rows up like Cat or Sydney I thougt to myself...

Thats when the person sitting next to me got into his seat, on his way spilling Gummy Bears all over me! "Umm Excuse me?!" I said a little mad. " I'm so sorry!!!" The guy had the cutest accent!..Irish, just like Niall Horans!!!

Thats when I saw him, the beautiful blue eyes, blonde messy yet HOT hair, and of course his ADOREABLE smile!!! I was sitting next to Niall Horan!

I could feel myself starting to stare at him with a mad smile on my face.

And of course! PERFECT timeing my "I Heart Niall 1D" braclelet decides to drop out of my bag.

Perfect

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for Reading the rest will be uploaded soon I gotta go right now so later today it will be uploaded hopefully!

Love, 

Kristina Horan <3