Chapter 35:Everybody Dies...The End?

A/N: You Excited?? Its almost the end!!! OMG! So, IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Do You Want A Second Book?

So, Answer that in the comments below! I really need votes cause this story is in The Watty Awards!!! So COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!!!

I love you all! Thanks so much, to those of you who've been here from the beginning, to  those who are new, to everyone, thanks to everyone who's stayed with me and this book all the way to the end <3

So, Enjoy..

Xx

Krissy

(Kristina's P.O.V.)

I stood there like a deer in head lights. I was shocked....What was happening? So it was them?? They are my blackmailers? They Hated Me?? 

They're the ones who tortured me...

"I told you  I'd- or, we'd be back" Matt said smirking. he held the gun up, pointing it straight at my head, he twirled it around.

 "Dela?? You Too?!? Why!!?" I asked in shock. How could she? I was always nice to her! I took her under my wing, was friends with her when everyone left her! I saw good in her!.. But I guess I was wrong..

Niall quickly pulled me behind him, I grabbed his hand and held it tightly.

"Why Dela? I've never done any-" She cut me off

"Ohh Shut the fuck up! You've never done anything?? LIAR!" She shouted her hands in fists. Matt muttered something to her. She undid her hands and chuckled. I thought I heard "Kill Them All" in what he said, but I was hoping it wasn't....

" My My, what do we have here?"Matt said looking at Lilly. 

"Hello Lilly Bear" He said sickingly sweet.

"Ma-Matt? What are you doing?"She said trembling.

"Shut up"Dela Snapped.

Matt rolled his eyes, he snapped his fingers, "Joe, Hank, Fix the cars, we dont want them escaping"He said. 

the two large men obeyed and walked out. I heard Niall gulp. I felt him slowly push my hand away. i was confused untill i saw him point at my phone, then I saw Lilly slip it into her shoe.

Then he pointed to the doorway of our family room, then everything went so fast my brain could barely register it.

Niall shouted "RUN!" Then he grabbed the flower vase on the nightstand and threw it at dela, she screamed at fell to the floor going unconcious. 

Lily ran and I tried,  but I couldn't move. Niall tackled Matt punching and kicking.