Chapter 21: When Everything Comes Crashing Down Part 1

Hey guys! I just noticed I now have 21 fans! Whoop whoop! Hay! I'm really happy about that! And I'm getting more people commenting! Really hope people keep commenting! Anyways this is shorter than usual. Bit chapter 21 will be 2 or 3 parts! Hope you enjoy it! And please as usual COMMENT VOT FAN! Xx

PS: Oh! And does anyone know how to bold and italic words? If you do please cokmment how to below! Thanks for the support!

Love,

Krissy Horan

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I stared down at the note, I quickly put it all back and shut the box. "Are you sure everythings okay?"Liam asked me rasing an eyebrow I shook my head, "Yeah! Perfect! I'm just going to put this away."I said, then I went to my room, Niall was sitting on the bed, "Good morning"Niall said as I walked into the room, "Oh! Hey, good morning"I said smiling, "Whats that?"Niall asked pointing to the box, "Oh! This its nothing! Just a leftover present from the party."I said trying not to make it a big deal, he nodded. "Ohh Okay, So what do you want to do today babe? Besides pack for the tour, were leaving in a couple days by the way" Niall said smiling and getting up. I felt myself frown, I turned away. And put the box in my drawer. "Babe? Is everything okay?"Niall asked me,I could tell he was worried. "Yeah! Umm I don't know. What do you want to do?"I asked, I felt his arms wrap around me from behind me. He hugged me and burried his face in my neck. He kissed my neck as he spoke, "Maybe we could just..*kiss*.... stay in...*kiss*...watch some movies...*kiss*...stay in bed all day."Niall said, I smiled, I turned around so I was facing him. "I'll even help you pack"Niall said smiling, then I remembered. I looked down, I wasn't going. "Whats wrong?"Niall asked me, I looked up, his blue eyes were filled with conceren. "Nothing"I said pulling away. "Is it something I said?"Niall asked rubbing the back of his neck. I turned away, "No, I'm fine."I said, I looked at the clock, it was already 12:30, "Wanna get lunch then? Just you and me?"Niall asked, I nodded, "Lunch would be great"I said. Then we both got ready...

(Ashley's P.O.V.)

I just woke up, It was already noon so I decided to Take a quick shower and get dressed. Once I was ready I went into the living room, it was silent..werid.. I decided to watch some TV. Soon Krissy and Niall came out, they were all ready. "Where are you two going?"I asked, "Lunch!" Niall said, Krissy stayed quiet. "I'm coming!"I said Getting up. "Us too!"Liam said walking into the room, "Us three!"Louis said laughing, soon everyone was coming along. I heard Niall mumble "So much for us being alone." I felt bad but I shook it off. "Ready?"Liam asked we all nodded and left. We went to a breakfeast restraunt in the hotel. We sat down at our table. Something seemed different though, odd, out of place.. I just couldn't put my finger on it! "Babe? Everything okay?"Zayn asked me, "Uhh, Yeah, just...Does something seem different to you?"I asked him, "Yeah..."Zayn said, he leaned in closer to my ear. "Is something wrong with Krissy?"He whispered, thats what it was! She's been quiet this entire time! And she looked, somewhat depressed! "Thats it!"I said, "I don't know, she was fine last night, but today she's like-"I began to say but Zayn cut me off, "Depressed? Sad? Somethings bugging her"Zayn said, I nodded "Well, Lets see if we can find out whats up"I said. "Hey Krissy! Whatcha getting?"I asked her smiling, "Ohh, I'm just getting some pancakes."She said glumly, everyone got silent and looked at her. "Just pancakes? Nothing else?"I asked shocked. "Yeah, I'm not that hungry"She said looking around. "Is everything okay?"Harry asked looked oddly at her. "Yeah, I just said I'm fine."Krissy said blankly, she sipped her water. "So you excited? For the tour? We get to travel everywhere together!"Niall said smiling, Krissy's eyes widened then she choked on her water, "Woah! You okay??"Niall asked her patting her back she nodded. She began to touch her hair, something was up. "So are we doing anything today?"Krissy asked changing the subject, I nudged Zayns arm, he nodded showing he knew too. "Packing and getting ready for the tour! Aren't you excited?"I asked her, "I am!"Seline said smiling, Krissy stayed silent. We all began to talk about the tour, she stayed silent. "I have to pee"Krissy said quietly getting up and leaving the table. Once she was out of sight Zayn spoke up, "What is going on with her?" Zayn Asked looking at everyone, everyone shrugged. "Maybe she's just on her period?"Sydney suggested, "No something else is up"I said. Everyone thought but no one came up with anything. "Maybe shes just a little confused or something about everything that has been happening, she's went through alot these past weeks" Liam said, she has.."thats probably it."I said, we all agreed. We went on with our usual buisness, Krissy returned to the table, her eyes were red, not very red but Slightly red. I could tell she cried in the bathrrom and was trying to hide it. I knew her. I caught her eye, I gave her a knowing look. She looked away, our food came. We all ate really slowly for some reason, probably because we were talking the whole time! Once we finished it was already 3:00! We all went back to the room. "Gosh! Were already leaving London and I barely got any souviners pictures or anything!"Cat said panicing, "Me either!"Seline said. "Well we have today! We can all go!"Liam said smiling, "I'm not really feeling good, Im staying home"Krissy said. They all nodded. "Me either, I'm staying"I said. Zayn looked alittle dissapointed. "I'll stay here with you"Zayn said, "No, you go, I'll be fine."I said, but he wouldn't. "I'm staying."Zayn said, I finally gave up. "Okay then! Lets go!"Liam said, Me, Zayn, Niall and Krissy ended up staying home. Krissy went straight to her room, Niall stuck around the living room, me and Zayn went to pack. "Ugh! It's like I have wayy more things now then when I Came here"I said trying to close my suitcase, but it was no where near closing! "Thats not going to close"Zayn said laughing, I groaned and gavve up, "How about we quickly go out and get you another suitcase,?"Zayn asked. I agreed, now that I wasn't going to fight about. "We'll be back soon!"I said, there was no awnser, werid...We left anyways..I wonder what there doing. They usually always reply....