Chapter 6: Promise

Hey Guys!! Thanks for waiting! Sorry for the wait LOL! Hope You enjoy it!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!!! COMMENTS ARE LOVEDD!!! <3 Enjoy the story!!

(Niall's P.O.V.) 

We just finished singing What Makes You Beautiful. It was time, I had to tell everyone now! I couldn't wait any longer!

"I have an annocement to make!!" I blurted out, a little too loud.

All the boys starred at me confused. I walked over to Liam and explained what I was doing, and told him what to do.

"You Guys Ready??"I asked the crowd, the bursted into cheers

"Okay Shhh Calm down haha...So Theres a girl." I said smiling big.

The crowd calmed down and got quiet wanting to know more. I saw Krissy Shoot up in her seat and turn red.

"I met this Wonderful Girl, Shes everything to me, shes funny, amazing, has the cutest laugh,shes energetic yet laidback, shes kind, amazing, she even loves food as much as me! She is my everything and her name is Kristina Moore, and she's my princess...my girlfriend!" I said and I looked at her she was teary eyes and had her hands over her mouth, the camera went on her and I called her onstage.

"Would you come up here love?"I asked her.She slowly got up on her crutches And started coming.The security helped her up and she sat on the stool we brought for her. I Kissed her cheek the crowd went wild! They were screaming Aww and there were some Boos but I didn't care, I loved her. We began to sing Moments (One Of her favorites off our Album). It was my Solo now... 

Close The Door 

Throw The Key 

Don't Wanna Be Reminded 

Don't Wanna Be Seen 

Don't Wanna be Without You 

My Judgements Clouded 

Like Tonights Sky... 

Louis began his part. I held Krissy's hand, a few tears of joy ran down her cheek I wiped them away gently with my thumb. I stared into her beautiful sparkling brown eyes.

"I love you... Never ever leave me." I told her. "I Love You Too, I promise I'll never leave you."She said starring into my eyes. She held out her pinky and I wrapped mine around hers. I Never wanted this Moment to end.

(Krissy's P.O.V.) 

I was so happy I was crying! I can't believe this is happening! The song ended and everyone cheered. Niall hugged me.

"Isn't she amazing?" Niall said into the Mic.

"She also can sing! Maybe she'll sing alittle if we ask!"Niall said winking.

My eyes went huge, I couldn't sing! Not infront of all these people!

"Let's ask" he said, everyone got quiet."I-I can't sing I'm horrid haha"I said half joking half serious.

"Hey Niall!" A girl from the crowd kept shouting Nialls name til she caught his attention.

I know not to judge a book by it's cover but she was dressed head to toe like a slut. Her shorts was wayy to short they looked like underwear! And her shirt was too low you basicly could call it a belt!

"Why are you dating her?! She's a Coward she cant sing in front of a couple of people?....She doesn't deserve you!"She shouted.

Okay You can judge a book by its cover. Shes a Slut end of story!