chapter 13: OMG

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I just fell asleep when I woke back up to loud scream, I jumped out of bed and ran into the living room "What happened?!"I asked looking around then Ashley pointed to the floor...OHH MY GOD THERE WAS A HUGE SPIDER ON THE FLOOR ONLY LIKE A FOOT AWAY FROM ME! "AHHHHHH GET AWAY GO GO GO AHHH"I started screaming and ran to the other side of the room "You have to be kidding me!"Harry said then he picked up the spider "STAY AWAY!"Me and ashley screamed at the same time, Harry slowly started walking towards us Ashley being the fast thinker ran to her room and locked the door. "WAIT!.....Damn!"I said, Harry got closer "No no no no! AHH!"I screamed and ran into the kitchen, harry chased me holding the spider, stupidly I ran into a corner, everyone was laughing at us "Ewww! GO GO! DON'T YOU DARE! OH MY GOD NO! HELP SOMEONE!"I said as Harry got closer, everyone watched not knowing what would happen, when suddenly Niall came out and quickly ran over picked me, I began to laugh. He ran away from Harry while carrying me! We made it into our room and he locked the door, he put me down on the bed and caught his breath "My Hero!"I said lauging my arse off. "Anything for you, Princess!"Niall said doing a heroic pose which made us laugh harder. He fell onto the bed right next to me laughing. We just layed there staring at the celing untill our laughter calmed down..."Niall?"I said, now was my time to ask him, to ask what we were, what I was to him..."Yes Krissy?"Niall said "He placed his hand on mine,I tried to speak but I couldn't! I couldn't say it! I will not chicken out! Just say it Krissy! You can do it! "Wha-What Do"I began to say but stopped. "Huh?...Out with is lass "He said, I sat up and looked at him, he sat up too. "What am I to you? Are we together? I'm so confused I don't know what I mean to you, if I'm nothing or if I'm just a friend now, I knoe before we were, you know...But Now, I know what my feelings on you are now, but what you think about me" I said, I looked down at the sheets, they were a cream color, I just stared at them, Niall was quiet, I slowly looked up, I saw Niall's expression, he was smiling, smiling really really big. "What?"I asked confused, he held my hands in his, and just looked at me, "Krissy, I think that......"He began to say then he stopped and his smile faded away..."Think? Think what? What??"I said, "What do you feel?"He asked...I blushed, what if he didn't like me anymore I just sound like an idiot. "Well....I asked you first!"I said smiling, I was one smart cookie..."Noooooo"Niall said lauging, "Fine Rock Paper scissors!"He said, I agreed, We tied... "I guess we will have to say it at the same timeee!"I said smiling...He nodded "1.....2....3! GO!"I said and At the same exact time we both said "I Love You"....I sort of whipered it, not knowing what he'd say he whispered it too.... We both had straight faces, I looked at him, his crystal blue eyes were sparkling.. "You Do?"I said not breaking eye contact. "You do?? Of course I do! Don't yo remem-.....Nevermind haha....I've always loved you! The way you laugh, or how you smile when your happy, how whenever your nervous you touch your hair, the way you dance whenever you hear music! How your beautiful inside out and don't even know it.....I Love Everything about you.."Niall said looking into my eyes, I've never felt this way, I was speechless...."I love it when you sing really loud in the shower and don't think anyone can hear you, the way your eyes lite up whenever your happy,How you love to eat and eat as much as me, How you never give up, how you always put others first and how your so caring,how I see the love when I look into your eyes, an-and, Kristina Dellilah Moore, I Love You.."Niall said he was looking right into my eyes, it was like he saw something no one else did, and I just figured out what it was, He saw the same thing I saw when I looked at him, he saw his true love....."Niall, I-I, thats the sweetest, I-"I didn't Know what to say, he just put his finger to my lips "Shh, Come on, put on your Coat I wanna show you something.."Niall said, Luckily I was still wearing my day clothes, an off the sleve t-shirt and some Shorts, I grabbed my jacket and followed Niall, Without saying anything to anyone we left."Where are we going?Woah! It's 3am!"I said looking at the clock on the wall. "Somewhere"Niall said as we started walking down the dark, lightly lit streets of London, We walked together, I heard a loud thud, I walked closer to Niall and held his hand tighter, he held me close, Soon we were at our destination. Niall brought me into a 24 hour Diner, the only other people there besides the workers was an old couple and another couple who looked like they just went hiking or on a long road trip....We sat down at a booth and Niall ordered for us, I loved it when he did that. We got our food and began to eat, we casually talked with the waitor who happened to be from the US and was a veteran (Retired Solider) He talked about war storied it was really cool! "Niall?"I said He looked up from his food."Yeah?"He said...."What are we doing?"I asked He smiled, I knew what we were doing, just I was alittle confused..."This is our first date! Well, re-first..haha"Niall said smiling. "Ohh haha"I said nodding.. We finished out food and left the diner, we walked along the streets, Niall led us, and soon we were at a beach. We walked along the sand, I smiled "Niall.."I said "Yeah?"He said "It's Saturday,"I said "Yup"He said, we walked alittle further. "I Love you..."I said he stopped walking and looked at me, he smiled, "I know"He said, I smiled...He leaned in I knew what was about to happen...Or did I? Was this happening? I began to laugh, Niall opened his eyes and blushed. I ran across the beach Niall chased me, I couldn't stop laughing! Niall was fast! He caught up to me and we both fell at the edge of the water, I splashed some water at him as he did to me, it was sunrise, the sky was orange The sun was touching the ocean. Niall picked me up and spun me around, I've never had this much fun in my life, never felt this way.... Niall put me down and we stood along the water, "Wait Niall, your jacket!"I said noticing his green hoodie floating away we chased after it. FINALLY I caught it and at the same time Niall decided to dive for it, he landed on me and we both went underwater, I rose to the surface laughing, then chocking on water because I laughed underwater Niall helped me stand, the water was almost up to my chest, it was high enough to cover our stomachs, we were soaking wet. The sun was still rising, the sun glowed and lit up Nialls smiling face, Niall shut his eyes and leaned in again, this time I did the same...Soon our lips met, it felt amazing...I wrappef my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist, Then it happened. As my eyes were shut everything that happened in 2012 flashed before my eyes, I remembered Graduation, The Airplane Ride, Meeting the Boys, Matt and what he did...Everything, I opened my eyes as we pulled away "Nia-"I began to say but everything went black....